Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

Discus and support Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening all, I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristonCrowell, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

Good evening all,

I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it since September. I've spent about 100 dollars on this game and have owned and played it a good amount since then. Then I got
    an email from Microsoft saying that my order was cancelled and now I apperantly have to buy the game again if I want to play it. No refund given to me or anything. Any help is appreciated thank you.

:)

TristonCrowell, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Sasquatch624 Win User

Hi there I am sorry to hear that you are having some issue with your game and purchase. I would suggest reaching out directly to microsoft for answers. You cane reach them here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/contactus/
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Will Ghost get a NukeTown ? I hope so.

Even though you just played modern warfare 2...
  4. alexandersoroko Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

I have the disk for modern warfare but it says i can only play warzone even though ive already beaten the story mode and an a rank 60
  5. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  6. voteDC Win User

I have a question...

The campaign of Modern Warfare 3 takes under 5 hours to complete and the Spec Ops missions are fun but somewhat repetitive if you are going to be playing on your own.

-

So even though I'm not the biggest fan of Skyrim, that would be my recommendation to you. The game is huge and will keep you going for around 100 hours.
Thema:

1. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it - Similar Threads - able play Modern

2. Will the Xbox Series S in any way be able to access/play physical media?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Xbox Series S in any way be able to access/play physical media?: I have a lot of physical discs and I would like to ask if there are any plans to transfer the physical copies of games to digital in the near future. If not, will there be any kind of support for...
  3. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  4. Will I be able to play all older titles on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to play all older titles on Xbox Series S?: For the Xbox Series S, Will older titles such as WWE older games (The ones before WWE2K14) Be on the Xbox Series S to buy and download? This also goes for all older titles....
  5. Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play Dolby Atmos for Apps other then games like Kody?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play Dolby Atmos for Apps other then games like Kody?: Hi, I just noticed the new Xbox X will be here in november. This is great news. I do have one question. The current Xbox one X does dolby atmos but only for games and not for apps like kodi. Will...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  7. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  8. Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.: I have owned the game and had it digitally for almost a year now and all of a sudden I am only allowed to play warzone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all of the separate packs...
  9. COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op: Hello I have recently purchased modern warfare. I had downloaded warzone earlier and just installed the five add ons the game told me to install. After doing that and having them all installed I...
  10. If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...: I'm looking at the new xbox one x console bundle with an add on of the COD Modern Warfare 2019 digital game. Will it work the same as the disc version? Allowing me to play both campaign and...