Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

Discus and support Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening all, I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristonCrowell, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

1. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

Good evening all,

I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it since September. I've spent about 100 dollars on this game and have owned and played it a good amount since then. Then I got
    an email from Microsoft saying that my order was cancelled and now I apperantly have to buy the game again if I want to play it. No refund given to me or anything. Any help is appreciated thank you.

:)

TristonCrowell, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  2. Sasquatch624 Win User

Hi there I am sorry to hear that you are having some issue with your game and purchase. I would suggest reaching out directly to microsoft for answers. You cane reach them here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/contactus/
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Will Ghost get a NukeTown ? I hope so.

Even though you just played modern warfare 2...
  4. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  5. voteDC Win User

I have a question...

The campaign of Modern Warfare 3 takes under 5 hours to complete and the Spec Ops missions are fun but somewhat repetitive if you are going to be playing on your own.

-

So even though I'm not the biggest fan of Skyrim, that would be my recommendation to you. The game is huge and will keep you going for around 100 hours.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Modern Warfare 3 worth buying?

It is almost unanimous even among fanboys that "Modern Warfare 3" is "Modern Warfare 2.1".
Thema:

1. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it - Similar Threads - able play Modern

2. not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings: i try to play minecraft on ps4 becuase it just got bedrock edition and so i log in to my microsoft account and it wont let me play any servers or multiplayer becuase of my privacy settings, so i...
  3. Day 4 of not being able to play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    Day 4 of not being able to play my games.: Im starting to go crazy, I just sit in my chair, rotating my thumbsticks occasionally tapping the bumpers... Any idea when ill have the ability to download games again? submitted by /u/IRC3Z...
  4. not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings: i try to play minecraft on ps4 becuase it just got bedrock edition and so i log in to my microsoft account and it wont let me play any servers or multiplayer becuase of my privacy settings, so i...
  5. Able to play story mode outside set time limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to play story mode outside set time limit: How is it possible that my son can use his Xbox outside the set time limits? He is playing GTA (bought a disk) and before this we did not have a problem. At the set time the Xbox could not be...
  6. Not able to play any games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play any games on Xbox one: I am not able to play any games on Xbox one , neither installed or new installed games on Xbox I am not able to play, When launch the games , it bring me back to home screen. I have also...
  7. If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...: I'm looking at the new xbox one x console bundle with an add on of the COD Modern Warfare 2019 digital game. Will it work the same as the disc version? Allowing me to play both campaign and...
  8. Other players are not able to see my chat (shadow muted) while playing on The Hive...

in XBoX on Windows
    Other players are not able to see my chat (shadow muted) while playing on The Hive...: Hi, so i have been playing on The Hive ( a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server) and the other players are not able to see my chat. I'm assuming i have been shadow muted but i have no idea why and for...
  9. not being able to play halo wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to play halo wars 2: Hi i need help i purchased the Halo wars 2 collector edition and i played the game for 20 almost and when the game updated in september 2017 i wasnt able to ever get back in the game, it alwasy...
  10. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...