Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games

Discus and support Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by capatten1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. capatten1
    capatten1 Guest

Hello

So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and it is just giving me the the run around and I'm SEVERELY UPSET because I've been trying to get this game for years
    and now i have the chance to get it, but it keeps saying 'You have no valid payment options on file." I clearly do because I've bought other games and my account. just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and
    knows a way to fix it.

ALL HELP IS WELCOME!

:)

capatten1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Backwards comparability

If the Xbox 360 games you purchased are backwards compatible on Xbox One you will be able to play them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

The link above will provide you with a list of games that are backwards compatible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. capatten1 Win User

I have a Debit card linked to my account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Are you using a credit card or Paypal? The One store does not see your Microsoft Account balance as a valid payment option on backwards compatible content. So if you're trying to use funds on your account to make the purchase, you would have to do so via
    a 360 console.
Thema:

1. Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games - Similar Threads - Able Purchase Backwards

2. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  3. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  4. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  5. Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets: Question are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets? 36ad301f-53a6-4f10-b24d-ff7010584db8
  6. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  7. I am not able to access DLC I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to access DLC I purchased: I game share with my brother and he bought Ark survival evolved. I then bought the Add-on Aberration on my account. So now it is not letting me access the Add-on even though I purchased it. How am...
  8. Not able to make a purchase.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to make a purchase.: EVERY TIME I try to purchase something I get this message Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. I have to call...
  9. Are you able to purchase DIGITAL versions of games for Xbox through Windows PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to purchase DIGITAL versions of games for Xbox through Windows PC?: Lol. I have no idea where to even ask this question. Seriously, I have no idea if I'm shopping for games on xbox.com or windows store if the game for Xbox is the digital version or disc game. Does...
  10. Not being able to purchase COD: Black ops II backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to purchase COD: Black ops II backwards compatability: Anyone else having this issue? not sure what wrong. 8f1acf32-0d6b-4491-97a6-3fdeb70e28b5