Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games

Discus and support Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by capatten1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. capatten1
    capatten1 Guest

Hello

So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and it is just giving me the the run around and I'm SEVERELY UPSET because I've been trying to get this game for years
    and now i have the chance to get it, but it keeps saying 'You have no valid payment options on file." I clearly do because I've bought other games and my account. just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and
    knows a way to fix it.

ALL HELP IS WELCOME!

:)

capatten1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Backwards comparability

If the Xbox 360 games you purchased are backwards compatible on Xbox One you will be able to play them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

The link above will provide you with a list of games that are backwards compatible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. capatten1 Win User

I have a Debit card linked to my account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Are you using a credit card or Paypal? The One store does not see your Microsoft Account balance as a valid payment option on backwards compatible content. So if you're trying to use funds on your account to make the purchase, you would have to do so via
    a 360 console.
Thema:

1. Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games - Similar Threads - Able Purchase Backwards

2. not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003): Some years ago I bought an individual game(no live involved) for my XboxOne. A month ago I bought a game-pass ultimate for a period of a month, now it's expired. For all the time I was able to...
  3. Xbox Weekly Sales - Not Able To Make Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Weekly Sales - Not Able To Make Purchase: This past Monday 4/13/20 I attempted to purchase The Elder Scrolls Special Edition. I first tried on my computer but wasn't able to, my Xbox App on my tablet, wasn't able to - and finally my Xbox...
  4. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  5. Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  6. Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.: After Xbox live went down last night. I keep getting the error code oxc101ab66 when I try to stream purchased digital content through the film and TV app. Any one else experiencing this?...
  7. Not able to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to purchase xbox game pass: I was trying to purchase the xbox game pass but it is simply just not active, see picture. https://gyazo.com/32d6dc605c6253c02a988f30828ef498 1dcfbdfc-6c64-40c4-9af8-17c9c1abc6af
  8. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  9. Not able to purchase Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase Xbox live gold: I have been trying all night to purchase xbox live gold so i can play the new call of duty game. In any wvent everytime i try to pay it shows the below message and i cant purchase it. Any help. I...
  10. Not being able to purchase COD: Black ops II backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to purchase COD: Black ops II backwards compatability: Anyone else having this issue? not sure what wrong. 8f1acf32-0d6b-4491-97a6-3fdeb70e28b5