Not Able to Refund

Discus and support Not Able to Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i bought an Xbox Card of €25, i bought an item(€25 of V-Bucks). Later on, i wanted to refund this, it wasn't possible. Can someone help me. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DustMuppet, Jan 5, 2019.

1. DustMuppet
    DustMuppet Guest

Not Able to Refund

So i bought an Xbox Card of €25, i bought an item(€25 of V-Bucks). Later on, i wanted to refund this, it wasn't possible. Can someone help me.

It said: Ooops! What happened to this page

We moved something around!

:)

DustMuppet, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Not Able to Refund

Hey there DustMuppet,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. You should be able to Request refunds by going through the

Request Refund Webpage
    . Go ahead and give it a try, if it's still giving you error messages try using different browsers or different devices as well.

let us know if this works.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

I think you can, probably will be harder but I think yes.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. crazydude1965 Win User

I think it might have something to do with why you want a refund does the game work is there a issue you have that can be rectified a little more information needed please.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Not Able to Refund

1. Not Able to Refund - Similar Threads - Able Refund

2. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  3. Xbox One not able to turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not able to turn on: Hey guys! I’ve had my Xbox one for quite a few years, and over the last few days I’ve had a huge issue with trying to turn on my console. Every time I turn it on, it will go to the green Xbox...
  4. Am I able to report this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to report this?: Someone told me to go to hell implying I should die and go to enternal suffering and I was wondering if I could report that message and what would the report be under (profanity, harmfull etc)....
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  6. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  7. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  8. Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...: I bought this game and played it for 15 minutes so I requested a refund. The refund was denied because the product was used. But in this picture you can see it says if a game leaves you wanting...
  9. Still be able to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still be able to get a refund?: So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game a42eb970-f883-4bc1-8910-d5848ebb5d0c
  10. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth: I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be refunded? 8408e03c-3aa6-4aa2-bb44-d732f6babfca