Not Able to Refund

Discus and support Not Able to Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i bought an Xbox Card of €25, i bought an item(€25 of V-Bucks). Later on, i wanted to refund this, it wasn't possible. Can someone help me. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DustMuppet, Jan 5, 2019.

1. DustMuppet
    DustMuppet Guest

Not Able to Refund

So i bought an Xbox Card of €25, i bought an item(€25 of V-Bucks). Later on, i wanted to refund this, it wasn't possible. Can someone help me.

It said: Ooops! What happened to this page

We moved something around!

:)

DustMuppet, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Not Able to Refund

Hey there DustMuppet,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. You should be able to Request refunds by going through the

Request Refund Webpage
    . Go ahead and give it a try, if it's still giving you error messages try using different browsers or different devices as well.

let us know if this works.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

I think you can, probably will be harder but I think yes.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. crazydude1965 Win User

I think it might have something to do with why you want a refund does the game work is there a issue you have that can be rectified a little more information needed please.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Not Able to Refund

1. Not Able to Refund - Similar Threads - Able Refund

2. Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament: As of yesterday, I am unable to log into Microsoft casual games on PC (Windows 8.1). The games open, but the automatic xbox games login fails (endless spinning wheel), and there seems to be no...
  3. Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...: I bought the digital version of the new modern warfare over a week ago. I have not been able to install it since due to one of the packs being corrupt. So i requested a refund and bought the...
  4. Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?: I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one upstairs one down. So I'd like to be able to...
  5. Still be able to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still be able to get a refund?: So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game a42eb970-f883-4bc1-8910-d5848ebb5d0c
  6. Not able to play any games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play any games on Xbox one: I am not able to play any games on Xbox one , neither installed or new installed games on Xbox I am not able to play, When launch the games , it bring me back to home screen. I have also...
  7. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  8. Insider not able to console stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider not able to console stream?: So I've been a insider for awhile now and I can't console stream? I get a message saying it's not available in my ring or my region. I live in New York so I don't see it not being available here....
  9. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  10. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth: I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be refunded? 8408e03c-3aa6-4aa2-bb44-d732f6babfca