Not Able to Reinstall

Discus and support Not Able to Reinstall in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Astroneer about a year ago on my Xbox and recently built a computer and started playing it on that. And then an update came out last week,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FinnBraun, Feb 20, 2019.

1. FinnBraun
    FinnBraun Guest

Not Able to Reinstall

Hi, I bought Astroneer about a year ago on my Xbox and recently built a computer and started playing it on that. And then an update came out last week, then for some reason it wasn't showing up for me so I uninstalled it to then reinstall with hopes of it
    including the update. but now it is saying i own it but the install is blurred out. Please help, Thanks Finn

BTW I love the game and don't want to stop playing or have to buy it on steam

:)

FinnBraun, Feb 20, 2019
  2. FinnBraun Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hi @XBF Brad A how do I fully uninstall it? because I'm pretty sure I already have because I've searched like all the files multiple times and haven't even found a folder from the game.
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hiya Finn,

Sorry to hear there is an issue with installing and launching your game.

Try checking out this link to "Repair" a game on windows 10.
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

If the issue continues, then I suggest you to run the app
    troubleshooter
    :

1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on
      View All.
    5. Click on
      Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, please try: to perform a clean
    boot
    , this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Not Able to Reinstall

Hello Finn,

Sorry for the issue with the game. We recommend to first fully uninstall it from the PC. Then log into the Xbox app, go to your library on the app and install it from there.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not able to reinstall Sea of thieves.

There is currently a known issue with Sea of Thieves and Game Pass. It's something that is being worked on, so you won't be able to reinstall it until that is fixed.
  6. DragaSquirel92 Win User

Games uninstalling

Yes you should be able to reinstall it.
Thema:

Not Able to Reinstall

1. Not Able to Reinstall - Similar Threads - Able Reinstall

2. Can you please update the system to where we are able to turnoff navigation/keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please update the system to where we are able to turnoff navigation/keyboard...: I've only had this console for 4 months. f6e71bc8-d3e0-453d-b2db-6076eb297f26
  3. Not able to retreave Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to retreave Minecraft: Hello my name is kaushik. Recently I accidently droped my mobile in which I had my bedrock version of Minecraft installed. The system is not working and I don't want to buy Minecraft bedrock...
  4. No games able to be played for more than a minute

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games able to be played for more than a minute: So I got roped into getting game pass from a friend and did so (I´m on PC) Installed it and downloaded The Ascent. It starts up OK but after the "start game" it always crashes after 30 secs to 1...
  5. Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...

in XboX Insiders
    Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...: Take vanguard and all the new stuff off and make it separate from this platform. You have to many games under one game and ever since it’s caused me and friends problems to even play with each...
  6. Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update: Since the Alpha-uppdaterad yesterday I have not been able to connect any controller or headset to my Xbox Series X. I have tried following devices: - Xbox controller with USB-C - Xbox controller...
  7. Not able to download or install Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download or install Microsoft Flight Simulator: FlightSim 2020 and Digital Ownership show in my store library, but with a note that says, "Install from Xbox app". Within Xbox app, I can see I own FlightSim2020. But, when I try to download...
  8. Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted: So i got ark recently when it was on sale, and i accidently deleted it while installing something along with destiny( which i purchased on disk) now when i go to reinstall the game they don't show...
  9. Not able to reinstall Sea of thieves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to reinstall Sea of thieves.: I bought this game (sea of thieves) with Xbox game pass and i played it couple days. But today i shot my self from cannon and i wasnt able to turn enymore. So i closed the game and tryed start it...
  10. Not able to reinstal Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to reinstal Minecraft: Hey Guys i´m sorry for my bad english but i need help from you guys i instaled minecraft long ago and deinstaled about 2 weeks and now i want to instal it again but i´m not able to it says when i...