Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Discus and support Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gamepass couple of days ago and upgraded it to Ultimate (without knowing the true benefits of upgrade), I came across the option to upgrade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wats1naname, Jun 13, 2019.

1. wats1naname
    wats1naname Guest

I bought a gamepass couple of days ago and upgraded it to Ultimate (without knowing the true benefits of upgrade),

I came across the option to upgrade even longer duration of gold/gamepass to ultimate and canceled my current sub.

I now bought 2 years of gold hoping to upgrade overall to ultimate, however now on the payment screen I am shown a full price per month option, wondering where to head from here, how much will I be charged per month? How can I access the $1 option again

:)

wats1naname, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

If you subscribed for the $1 price, then you can't pay that price again. It is a one time deal. When you are on the Ultimate Gamepass page make sure you are signed in so the $1 price will show up if you have not use it already.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best thing to do is contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Hi Maik,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you upgrade your subscriptions to Ultimate, it converts the time you have to Ultimate. So when you cancel it, it cancels everything. It is stated as such in the

Ultimate game pas FAQ
    . Quote from the FAQ:

Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

You can request a call from support to see if they are able to do anything.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate - Similar Threads - able charge option

2. i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties: hello. not able to join parties 9231aa75-113f-4eed-b87e-cfa853e60537
  3. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  4. Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!: Dood day, I have a problem with adding a game code which is for x box 360 on my x box one x. Two days ago i bought Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition containing old gears of wars games for x box...
  5. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  6. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  7. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass: Cannot buy Xbox Game Pass with my MasterCard, it says having trouble processing your request. Please help. 6f2335aa-4992-4e41-a7b2-990767a5c478
  9. Xbox one not able to run anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not able to run anything: I switched on my xbox after a long time, a successful software upgrade happened. After that I am not able to use few keys from my wired controller. Down movement of left stick not working, on...
  10. Not being able to download and have been charged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to download and have been charged.: Basically i brought a map pack for black ops 1 and it took my money but the download isn't in my download history or my active downloads i've waited for a while just to see i've also talked to...