Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Discus and support Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gamepass couple of days ago and upgraded it to Ultimate (without knowing the true benefits of upgrade), I came across the option to upgrade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wats1naname, Jun 13, 2019.

1. wats1naname
    wats1naname Guest

I bought a gamepass couple of days ago and upgraded it to Ultimate (without knowing the true benefits of upgrade),

I came across the option to upgrade even longer duration of gold/gamepass to ultimate and canceled my current sub.

I now bought 2 years of gold hoping to upgrade overall to ultimate, however now on the payment screen I am shown a full price per month option, wondering where to head from here, how much will I be charged per month? How can I access the $1 option again

:)

wats1naname, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

If you subscribed for the $1 price, then you can't pay that price again. It is a one time deal. When you are on the Ultimate Gamepass page make sure you are signed in so the $1 price will show up if you have not use it already.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best thing to do is contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

You can buy for 1$ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, It's a sort of upgrade.
Thema:

1. Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate - Similar Threads - able charge option

2. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...
  3. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  4. Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass: The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have not been able to download or launch any...
  5. Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta): Hello, Today, for the first time, I opened XBOX Console Companion (Beta) to chat with my friends. I send two messages to my friend and it reaches successfully. Then I send a third message and...
  6. Will we be able to play all of the Original Xbox Discs on Xbox Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we be able to play all of the Original Xbox Discs on Xbox Scarlett?: Like example The Punisher 2005 game for the first Xbox or Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or Grand Theft Auto Vice City or True Crime Streets of LA and New York City etc if we have there game...
  7. Not able to install Minecraft in my new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install Minecraft in my new laptop: I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 PC for a new laptop. I already have installed Minecraft in one another laptop which I purchased last year. Even after adding the new device, to my account...
  8. only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline": Someone messaged me about 3 years ago saying that they were going to boot me offline. It was some type of DoS or DDoS attack I'm sure. But my friends still see me as offline even when changing my...
  9. Will we be able to transfer our Gamertag and all of it's Achievements to Xbox Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we be able to transfer our Gamertag and all of it's Achievements to Xbox Scarlett?: I'd love to keep my Gamertag since it's the same one I have had since 2006. Is there currently any information about transferring our Gamertags to this new Xbox console?...
  10. Not being able to download and have been charged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to download and have been charged.: Basically i brought a map pack for black ops 1 and it took my money but the download isn't in my download history or my active downloads i've waited for a while just to see i've also talked to...