Not able to sign into xbox live on the 360

Discus and support Not able to sign into xbox live on the 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When is Microsoft going to fix this or even admit something is wrong. I have seen many people try the so called fixes for it and them not working. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperBowserRPG, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Not able to sign into xbox live on the 360

When is Microsoft going to fix this or even admit something is wrong. I have seen many people try the so called fixes for it and them not working. It's not everyone having the issue but a lot of people are. I have been having this issue for the last four
    days. I'm not going to try and redownload my profile when I can't connect to xbox live. It's not my internet because everything else works fine and on the odd times I can connect xbox live works fine until I have issues again.

:)

SuperBowserRPG, Dec 12, 2015
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. New XB1 update rolling out tomorrow

I want to be able to sign in offline before going on Xbox live like 360

LamaBraveheart, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Not able to sign into xbox live on the 360

Tell me about it... I've been having the exact same issue for 4 days. The internet works fine, but it can't connect to Live at all. I've tried everything on the Xbox troubleshooting, and nothing. I'm at my wits end.

BloodLikeSilver, Dec 12, 2015
  5. BloodLikeSilver Win User

Tell me about it... I've been having the exact same issue for 4 days. The internet works fine, but it can't connect to Live at all. I've tried everything on the Xbox troubleshooting, and nothing. I'm at my wits end.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Question about signing into Xbox One & 360 at same time w/same gamer tag

You will be able to sign into xbox 1 and 360 using the same profile at the same time.

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

www.ign.com/.../ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
  7. AK47xHugley Win User

Connected devices

Are you referring to connecting to connecting to it with Xbox 360 SmartGlass?

If so, your Xbox 360 should be turned on and you should be signed into Xbox Live, then be signed into the same account on both your Xbox 360 and your smart phone, then it should be able to connect.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I've been told that I can be signed into my Xbox 360 with my profile at the same time as on my Xbox One.

You can.

From IGN:

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

Link
  9. The Resistance Win User

How to change gamertag without having a Xbox360 console?

You can only change your gamertag on Xbox LIVE via the Xbox 360 Console. The only way you can change a Gamertag online is via Xbox.com when you first sign up to the Xbox.com website and Xbox LIVE, other than that there is no other way but the Xbox console.

Also in order to be able to retrieve your Original Xbox Gamertag. You will need the Windows LIVE ID details associated with it in order to be able to recover it (on an Xbox 360 console) or sign into the Xbox LIVE app for Windows Phone.
Thema:

1. Not able to sign into xbox live on the 360 - Similar Threads - able sign live

2. Not able to sign in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign in Xbox 360: I’ve recently changed my name on Xbox one now I’m not able to download my profile on Xbox 360 any tips to fix this error? c6ff1518-b207-482f-bf71-2422487b88a8
  3. Not able to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign in: I like to play xbox with my sister on fortnite but my account just keeps braking. I make new accounts but every third day it breakes again. I have made at least 5 accounts just so i can play with...
  4. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  5. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app: I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue, same message pops up, click continue again, the...
  6. Not able to sign into Gaming account for Xbox Live features

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign into Gaming account for Xbox Live features: For the past few days, I have tried to sign in to My gaming account on Xbox but I constantly receive the error 0x80072EFD. I have tried many solutions, but none seem to work. I look forward to...
  7. Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live: Hello. Today i bought Forza 4. After the successful download and installation, i tried to start the game. But i´m not able to do it. I get a message, that there´s no sign - in to Xbox live...
  8. Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...: But I have tryed everything. I keep getting a on screen saying i have lost my live account till the Oct/29 of this year....I don't understand how they say i only lost com's but can't sign into my...
  9. is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...: I am In the UK and since Sunday night, I have been experiencing issues with my xbox, I cannot sign in, play games, and there is really bad lag, but mostly on the left navigation bar where you sign...
  10. Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...: Got Titanfall yesterday and was unable to log onto live. Now today I can log onto live but my gold membership is gone... so I still can't play... cddcf1f0-5790-4bfe-a8f8-71bb1649970c