Not able to update NBA 2K14

Discus and support Not able to update NBA 2K14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was a recent update the was supposedly released on the 14th of this month to fix this "unable to load online date" issue but when I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malik E., Mar 28, 2014.

1. Malik E.
    Malik E. Guest

There was a recent update the was supposedly released on the 14th of this month to fix this "unable to load online date" issue but when I start the game, the update doesn't show up. It just takes me straight to the game as if there is no update but the people
    in the forums (2K Forums) are saying there is one. No one can help me at 2K so I figured I'd come here for help. I'm able to update other things, specifically I remember updating YouTube recently but for this game, I just can't update. It never shows and it's
    been about 3 weeks, pushing a month I haven't been able to play NBA 2K14. That update supposedly fixed these problems but I simply never got it.

:)

Malik E., Mar 28, 2014
  2. LS420
    LS420 Guest
    when can i play nba 2k14 when installing

Anyone know what % percentage nba 2k14 has to be to be able to start playing?

LS420, Mar 28, 2014
  3. museumsteve
    museumsteve Guest
    museumsteve, Mar 28, 2014
  4. AppointedBean81 Win User

No commentary in half time?

In NBA 2K14, there is commentary at halftime.
  5. GomaKyle Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Mine are:

Ryse

NBA 2K14

BF4
  6. Voodoomam Win User

is this happening to anyone else on NBA 2K14

This happen to me also with NBA 2K14.
  7. Pidge0 Win User

Do you have an Xbox One? What games do you have?

BF4, NFS Rivals, NBA Live, NBA 2K14, Zoo Tycoon, Madden and FIFA 14
  8. D2 Ranger Win User

NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

I have the same problem in NBA 2k14
Thema:

1. Not able to update NBA 2K14 - Similar Threads - able update NBA

2. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  3. No longer able to install games or updates online

in XboX Insiders
    No longer able to install games or updates online: I just bought Control and I'm trying to install from the disc. It also happens to have a day-one 5gb patch. If I install the game from the disc while online, it stops at 328.93mb. It just sits...
  4. Not able to update my xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to update my xbox console: Getting the following error repeatedly while trying for an update [img] b869fce8-487b-4f0d-ae36-769528f5bcf3
  5. Halo MCC. Not able to play any of the games after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC. Not able to play any of the games after update.: Ever since the recent MCC update and the addition to Gamepass (I’m subbed through 2020) I’ve been unable to play ANY of the games. It keeps saying they’re not installed. Finally I deleted...
  6. After an Overwatch update, players are not able to be seen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After an Overwatch update, players are not able to be seen.: After Overwatch updates, my son is unable to see the characters in the game. This has happened with the last 3 or 4 updates. Un-installing and reinstalling the game corrects the problem but I am...
  7. Fortnite: Not able to play since the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Not able to play since the new update: Hi, I would appreciate any help on this matter....My son is unable to load Fortnite since the new update went live. His friends in our area are able to pay, why can't my son? If he deletes...
  8. Not able to download or install games after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to download or install games after update: I had to post on here, as I could not see anything similar explaining this fix. After the day or so of grief I have had with this. We got there in the end. XBOX one S. Latest update. (Nov 2017)...
  9. being able to update 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    being able to update 360 console: I've tried downloading updates for my 360 to a rewritable CD to update and it doesn't work. You need to give info that works for fixing the update problems. Thx's 09eab52f-505f-4183-9845-594a05c7fb9e
  10. No longer able to snap TV, Pandora and other apps after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to snap TV, Pandora and other apps after update.: without mentioning it you are no longer able to snap TV, Pandora and other apps and as you were before. It may not be a big deal to some people, but for me it is. I like how they don't mention it...