Not able to update NBA 2K14

Discus and support Not able to update NBA 2K14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was a recent update the was supposedly released on the 14th of this month to fix this "unable to load online date" issue but when I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malik E., Mar 28, 2014.

1. Malik E.
    Malik E. Guest

There was a recent update the was supposedly released on the 14th of this month to fix this "unable to load online date" issue but when I start the game, the update doesn't show up. It just takes me straight to the game as if there is no update but the people
    in the forums (2K Forums) are saying there is one. No one can help me at 2K so I figured I'd come here for help. I'm able to update other things, specifically I remember updating YouTube recently but for this game, I just can't update. It never shows and it's
    been about 3 weeks, pushing a month I haven't been able to play NBA 2K14. That update supposedly fixed these problems but I simply never got it.

:)

Malik E., Mar 28, 2014
  2. LS420
    LS420 Guest
    when can i play nba 2k14 when installing

Anyone know what % percentage nba 2k14 has to be to be able to start playing?

LS420, Mar 28, 2014
  3. museumsteve
    museumsteve Guest
    museumsteve, Mar 28, 2014
  4. AppointedBean81 Win User

No commentary in half time?

In NBA 2K14, there is commentary at halftime.
  5. GomaKyle Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Mine are:

Ryse

NBA 2K14

BF4
  6. Voodoomam Win User

is this happening to anyone else on NBA 2K14

This happen to me also with NBA 2K14.
  7. Pidge0 Win User

Do you have an Xbox One? What games do you have?

BF4, NFS Rivals, NBA Live, NBA 2K14, Zoo Tycoon, Madden and FIFA 14
  8. D2 Ranger Win User

NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

I have the same problem in NBA 2k14
Thema:

1. Not able to update NBA 2K14 - Similar Threads - able update NBA

2. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  3. An able to sign in after updating my console

in XboX Insiders
    An able to sign in after updating my console: I updated my console Xbox one s all digital on Thursday. The problem is I can't sign in to my account and start playing. What is the problem. submitted by /u/OverCounter8 [link] [comments]
  4. I updated my console this morning and have not been able to access anything other than this...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated my console this morning and have not been able to access anything other than this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/psymon-u [link] [comments]
  5. Not able to update xbox insider ring level.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to update xbox insider ring level.: i’ve had a issue with changing my xbox insider ring from delta to alpha. every time i do it says “to login into the account that signed up for this preview on this device” even though i am logged...
  6. Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke: I dont undestand how the xbox can out put dolby atmos on overcooked 2 but i cannot output dolby atmos on its UHD blu ray player.,,, which can output Dolby Vision?? It doesnt make any sense when it...
  7. Anyone not being able to load games since new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone not being able to load games since new update?: Since the recent console update I tried loading games both physical and digital on my Xbox One X. Issues range from the game immediately crashing and returning to the home dashboard to the game...
  8. Not able to update from xbox_release_dev_2005.200506-0000 and repeated error E100

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to update from xbox_release_dev_2005.200506-0000 and repeated error E100: Hi everyone, it's been a while that I cannot update may Xbox one, I was on the preview program (beta ring) on the xbox_release_dev_2005.200506-0000 dashboard and the xbox failed several time to...
  9. We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest

in XboX Insiders
    We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest: Edit: Update Times* Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha Edit 2: Wording Original post: I understand people will downvote/reply...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - not able to install/update a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - not able to install/update a game: Hi I have Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and have been using it fine since it was launched. Yesterday I installed Deliver Us The Moon and was playing fine last night. Today when I went to play I...