Not able to use my microsoft balance.

Discus and support Not able to use my microsoft balance. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i go to purchase what i want it says "Get started! Add a payment method" and i'm like what? I have my credit card inserted and money in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmarZr, Oct 18, 2020.

1. OmarZr
    OmarZr Guest

When i go to purchase what i want it says "Get started! Add a payment method" and i'm like what? I have my credit card inserted and money in my Microsoft Balance and it wont give me the option to buy anything with my balance. Please tell me how to use
    my balance.

:)

OmarZr, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey OmarZr

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use the funds on your account.

I would encourage you to
    remove the payment instrument
    from your account first, and then add it once more when prompted. This should allow you to display your card on file when completing purchases.

As far as the funds on your account, we recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is a known issue and is being investigated currently.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

I hope this helps
  3. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

Sorry for the inconvenience, You are not able to pay past due balances with Microsoft Balance.
  4. doodle2003 Win User

Not able to use Microsoft Account balance to buy items on 360

Ya use a creditcard Or use a Xbox 360 if you want to use the balance Those are your only two options

Balance cannot be used for backwards compatibility games if you are trying to use the webpage or Xbox one

Only way to use balance is to use an Xbox 360 console
    thats the thing i have a 360 and i am not able to use the balance when i use the 360
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ya use a creditcard Or use a Xbox 360 if you want to use the balance Those are your only two options

Balance cannot be used for backwards compatibility games if you are trying to use the webpage or Xbox one

thats the thing i have a 360 and i am not able to use the balance when i use the 360
    If you used prepaid code from outside your region the balance wouldn't be available to you
  6. ngocphi Win User

Thema:

1. Not able to use my microsoft balance. - Similar Threads - able microsoft balance

2. Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?: Hi guys. i was wondering if you can use your microsoft account credit to preorder the new xbox series x when it becomes available to pre order ? 708813a6-f275-4e50-8b0a-2b8ed4c62802
  3. purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE: Hello I have given my son a gift card for £15 which he has redeemed on the Xbox One. it is showing in his Microsoft account. However, when he tries to purchase items on Fortnite it says he does...
  4. Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo: For some reason I am no longer to make any purchases in Microsoft Bingo. It tells me that I "already own the content" and then displays a message that that there was an error with the purchase....
  5. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  6. Will I be able to buy the new xbox series x in the microsoft store? my country is Spain.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to buy the new xbox series x in the microsoft store? my country is Spain.: I would just like to know if I can buy the new Xbox series x in the Microsoft store in Spain for home delivery or only in other stores ... I would like to take the opportunity to spend my Xbox...
  7. In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...: It looks like once you purchase five hearts to start each game, you never get the chance to increase the number of maps, dynamite, or pickaxes, OR more shields than just eight. I'd rather have my...
  8. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  9. Am I able to spend Microsoft Account balance in a physical microsoft store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I able to spend Microsoft Account balance in a physical microsoft store?: Are you able to purchase items in a physical Microsoft Store location using money from my Microsoft account? 93213780-806e-4edd-87a7-b20b58d89bc5
  10. Not able to use Microsoft Account balance to buy items on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to use Microsoft Account balance to buy items on 360: I have 15$ in my microsoft account and when I want to buy something it gives me the option to click conffirm purchase but when I do, it does not allow me to use my Microsoft account it allows me...