Not Available in Canada

Discus and support Not Available in Canada in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I live in Canada and Hitman blood money is on a 63% off sale on my xbox 360 dashboard, but when I try to access it only the free demo is available.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PG Garbage, Apr 1, 2014.

1. PG Garbage
    PG Garbage Guest

Not Available in Canada

Hi I live in Canada and Hitman blood money is on a 63% off sale on my xbox 360 dashboard, but when I try to access it only the free demo is available. When i try to purchase it on xbox.com, a box pops up saying "Sorry, this game is not available in your
    region". I would really like to know why and be able to play hitman blood money again, especially now thats its available for $6.50.

I believe that if my Xbox 360 is advertising this deal, then it should apply to me whether or not I live in Canada, don't you? Or at least having a message saying "This deal does not apply to Canadians" would take care of the issue.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PG Garbage, Apr 1, 2014
  2. Cortana not available in Canada?

Really? Cortana doesn't support my language or region? I don't know if anyone told you at Microsoft, but we have internet in our igloos now. Couldn't you figure out the conversion rate for metric internets? Explanation, please.

Sincerely,

One Disappointed Canuck

TortuousHippo, Apr 1, 2014
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Cortana not available in Canada?

Cortana can't translate your O's

"Cortana, what's it about?'

-Cortana will display all boat related hits.

j/k

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Exploder23
    Exploder23 Guest

Not Available in Canada

Same here. I'm not sure what the problem is though

Exploder23, Apr 8, 2014
  5. Exploder23 Win User

Not Available in Canada

Same here. I'm not sure what the problem is though
  6. Smwutches Win User

Kameo on canadian marketplace

The game is not available for download in Canada. When content is released on the marketplace it's not always available for every region. So there are some games that are available in the US that aren't available for Canada.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Cortana can't translate your O's

"Cortana, what's it about?'

-Cortana will display all boat related hits.

j/k
  8. Costa Apostolou Win User

Tv availability in Canada

I'm hoping my Rogers HDPVR nextbox 2.0 works with my XBOX ONE, if not I will be very DISIPOINTED, as Canada has always gotten the shaft when it comes to XBOX features.
  9. smileskybird Win User

It's not available in New Zealand nor Australia either. Their excuse? This accent and dialect nonsense. English is English.
Thema:

Not Available in Canada

1. Not Available in Canada - Similar Threads - Available Canada

2. Dead to Rights Availability in Canada (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead to Rights Availability in Canada (Xbox 360 and Xbox One): I'm really confused as to why I cannot download Dead to Rights. When I attempt to do so I receive an error message that says the offer isn't available in my region. It doesn't make any sense...
  3. Microsoft: is there any timeframe when the wwe app will be available on xbox one in canada

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: is there any timeframe when the wwe app will be available on xbox one in canada: Microsoft (Routers): is there any timeframe when the wwe app will be available on xbox one in canada is there any timeframe when the wwe app will be available on xbox one in canada...
  4. Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ...: Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ONE? a637ce11-d77e-4d72-9f71-bfbad1fb4a9d
  5. Aritana and the Harpy's feather not available in Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aritana and the Harpy's feather not available in Canada?: I cannot find it in the store, even by doing a manual search, and the game has been out for a few days already. As far as I can remember, usually any game released in the USA is also available...
  6. Why are some ID@Xbox games not available in Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some ID@Xbox games not available in Canada?: First noticed this with NinjaBee's Nutjitsu. It's been out in the states for almost 2 months with no word on a Canadian release. Developer said on Twitter that they have to "localize" it - no, you...
  7. Xbox One One Guide Not Available in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One One Guide Not Available in Canada: Is there a specific time frame that the Xbox One One guide will be available in Canada? I was really looking forward to this feature and this was one of the main reasons why I purchased the Xbox...
  8. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey 500GB Canada Availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey 500GB Canada Availability: Hello everyone, I live in Canada and sold my Xbox One to upgrade to the Xbox One S since I have a 4k TV. But the color choices for the S would not go with my current setup of black devices. The...
  9. Cortana not available in Canada?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana not available in Canada?: Really? Cortana doesn't support my language or region? I don't know if anyone told you at Microsoft, but we have internet in our igloos now. Couldn't you figure out the conversion rate for metric...
  10. Will a Cirrus White xbox one console be available in canada?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Cirrus White xbox one console be available in canada?: Will a Cirrus White xbox one console be available in canada? i want one sooooo badly f054f778-f298-4d58-9587-e0641a61b555