Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

Discus and support Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by formalgalaxy44, May 8, 2020.

1. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from the store using my VISA debit card It says that the card doesn't
    match the location info. Please help!!!!

:)

formalgalaxy44, May 8, 2020
  2. EdragonXX Win User

I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from the store using my VISA debit card It says that the card doesn't
    match the location info. Please help!!!!
    Hi formalgalaxy44

The issue here is that Nepal is not supported country, which means that in Nepal you can't buy directly from Xbox Store with your VISA card what you got from local bank.
  3. AndrewClossus Win User

several issues with party chat and messaging.

and i have found online that people form the insidere program had a similar problem with a beta update, not able to sync, and not having the adds, store and mixer loaded,
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collecters Edition

Wholesale Price...Retail price...shops dont buy games at £40 each..they buy at whole sale price, then add on their own costs and the usual tax and you get the RRP

Game Group loses out on being able to make extra money from selling EA in its GAME and GameStation stores and from both brands online store
  5. Smwutches Win User

I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

Is it keeping you from being able to buy the add-on or is it just mentioned in the game description?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?

To add to this, setting your region to a different location does not always allow you to buy things from the other store. With a lot of backwards compatible games, and I believe Ninja Gaiden Black is one of them, the games are region locked. So your account
    region would have to match your physical location and you would have to be in that region to purchase/download the game.
Thema:

1. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem - Similar Threads - being able buy

2. Not being able to clip on Fullscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to clip on Fullscreen: I have Xbox game bar but I try to take a clip in fortnite on full screen but all it does is record audio and I have the thing to record background but it dosent. 73151f3c-1c91-4c86-8ddd-cfb9247397f7
  3. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app: I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue, same message pops up, click continue again, the...
  4. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  5. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  6. Xbox One S SSD External Hard Drive - not being able to even use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S SSD External Hard Drive - not being able to even use it.: So I have a Seagate 1TB external hard drive. It worked for about a month after I got it, but suddenly I couldn't access it, blocking me from playing all of the games I had on it. I had to move...
  7. Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...

in XboX Insiders
    Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  9. Not being able to buy Gold with the money in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to buy Gold with the money in my account.: To whom it may concern, I went out to buy some currency for Xbox Live, to buy a game that is currently on sale and to buy 12 months of Xbox Live Gold subscription. I am slightly annoyed that I...
  10. Not Being able to Pin Games you plan on buying....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Being able to Pin Games you plan on buying....: I find it inconvenient that I am not able to Pin Games I plan on buying, like I use to on my Xbox one, before the update. -Does anyone else feel the same way ? f7b8f6f0-79be-4bfb-8633-13875eb77d3c