Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc

Discus and support Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when I try to go to my downloads the only games that pop up is Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves which I both own without the game pass; the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jessemorse1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. jessemorse1
    jessemorse1 Guest

when I try to go to my downloads the only games that pop up is Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves which I both own without the game pass; the games that I am trying to download is GTA 5 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. and when I pull them up in my library
    on my pc it takes me to the Microsoft store to purchase them when I already own them. But it does give me the option to remotely download them to a one of my Xboxes which I don't want to do.

:)

jessemorse1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Those games are not Play Anywhere titles. So you would have to purchase them for the PC if you want to play them on the PC. In order to buy a game for one platform, but download them on both, they have to be

Play Anywhere
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

I like being able to stream my xbox to PC, and the ability to continue my saved games on PC with Play Anywhere games.
  4. Galenrandir23 Win User

Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC app version

They must have recently removed it from the play anywhere list, because I checked just recently and it was listed. Also I bought the game for Xbox and was able to install the game not even a week ago on my PC via the windows store without re buying the
    game. I have achievements that I unlocked today, Dec 23rd, while playing on PC show up on my Xbox profile, as it asked me to log into my live account on PC. Also When I try and play on PC and my Xbox at the same time I get the, "You are already playing this
    game somewhere else" message, so it seems the only thing that seems to not be functioning is the save games being transferred between the 2 platforms which is odd.
  5. Davis_8 Win User

What Games Pass game have you most enjoyed revisiting?

Definitely being able to play Halo Reach again. I had MCC, but I would have had to pay extra for Halo Reach, and because I already subscribe to Game Pass I was able to play Halo Reach when it was released! Also being able to play halo on my PC has been
    a treat and brought back some memories of the Halo PC days for sure!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD

I should be able to download a compatible version for any device I use my 1 and only acct on, especially since I have already purchased the game title on my xbox acct... How does one do that??
    In short, you can't. There are no Compatable versions of Xbox 360 games available to download for free on PC.

Xbox 360 games and PC games are separate. Just because you've bought a game digitally on the 360 doesn't mean you can download a free version of the PC version.

If you want the PC versions of these games, you'll need to buy them again for the PC platform.
Thema:

1. Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc - Similar Threads - being able downlead

2. Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.: So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but yesterday I recorded a 30 second clip of a good play...
  3. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  4. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  5. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy...
  6. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...
  7. Not being able to refund a game gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to refund a game gift.: I sent my friend Hollow Knight as a Christmas gift yesterday, and it said the gift was sent. I figured since he was able to send me Cuphead, and I was able to play it, it would work. Turns out it...
  8. Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X: I am unable to install my games that i previously had on my xbox one. I have tried to install them every way like using an external hard drive and network transfer but minecraft wont install nor...
  9. Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....: I've been using my USB key to record up to an hour on my Xbox series x. Today the Xbox series x does recognize my USB key but will only record 30 seconds worth of gameplay. I can confirm that the...
  10. Not being able to change Bio, Location, or others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to change Bio, Location, or others.: Hello, I only just recently realized that I can not change my Bio, Profile Picture, or location. I am not sure why and I would like to at least have an answer as to why, or to have this function...