Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

Discus and support Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AayathShukry, Jul 9, 2020.

1. AayathShukry
    AayathShukry Guest

Hi,

I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready signed into my account on the device
    I wanted to install it.

Here are the images for reference :

Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) [​IMG]

Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) [​IMG]

Please help me with this issue.

:)

AayathShukry, Jul 9, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    . If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition comes with Xbox one Edition?

I'm not sure how you saw the message about it being installed on the Xbox, but it could be a minor Store app glitch.

The "Windows 10 Edition", as the name implies, is only available for Windows 10 PCs. If anything, you are able to link your Xbox account to it to play online and track achievements, but you don't actually play it on the Xbox console.

Only the Windows 10 version of Minecraft is offered free
    if you already own the original Java version. The Xbox One edition is not part of that promotion.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) - Similar Threads - being able install

2. Xbox One and not being able to play updated games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and not being able to play updated games: For the last week and a half any games that got updated would stop working. They would come up with the error code 0x80073cf9 and tell me to uninstall and reinstall the game, but when I did that...
  3. Idea Drive: Being able to select all, skip through and have a more optimized experience...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea Drive: Being able to select all, skip through and have a more optimized experience...: Some of us remember the days when we used to hold down the rewind button on a VHS player for 10 minutes every time we wanted to watch a movie, if we all had to live through that again, knowing the...
  4. Freinds not being able to add

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freinds not being able to add: Ive been trying to add someone close in my family ive tryed to add them and it keeps saying sorry cannot save changes right now. And ive tryed to add him for the last 12 days I need some help. Any...
  5. Not being able to redownload game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to redownload game: Ok so I was looking through my achievements on my xbox and I saw lego star wars 3 so I went to go download it and it said I have to pay for it even though I've already bought it and played it, my...
  6. Not being able to install a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install a game I own: Recently I've gotten back into boarderlands 3 I own to separate xboxs and have the game downloaded on one of them I tried to reinstall the game on my other xbox but it says I dont own it and I...
  7. Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X: I am unable to install my games that i previously had on my xbox one. I have tried to install them every way like using an external hard drive and network transfer but minecraft wont install nor...
  8. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  9. Not being able to install a game from the ‘ready to install’ list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install a game from the ‘ready to install’ list: When I want to reinstall any game and I press start on that game and go down to install, it then doesn’t install - nothing happens - I just wait and see nothing come up. I have no idea how to...
  10. Monthly games not being able to install in backwards comp XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monthly games not being able to install in backwards comp XBOX one: Hi I am having trouble installing the backward compatibility games even when its free. such as this month Saints row 4 which is backward comp. when I try to install it I get the message "You have...