Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LLiusionist, Jan 1, 2021.

1. LLiusionist
    LLiusionist Guest

I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy settings on both my Xbox AND my PC and they both line up.
    Both the Xbox Console Companion AND Forza have state the following errors when I try to join a club

FORZA ERRORS:

-"There was an error communicating with the Forza Horizon 4 server, please try again later."

Xbox Console Companion/mobile Xbox app Errors:

-"youve reached your club limit; you must leave another club before joining a new one."(im only in 1 club, which is for forza horizion 3)

Any help on this would be nice considering how long i have tried to get this to work. I just want to join a club with my friends.

Please help

-

:)

LLiusionist, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  3. TracerLuo Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
    No. Joining other clubs showed the same thing.
  4. bowski477 Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
  5. 布莱丽娜玛约 Win User

Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

yes,only on the Forza horizon 4 club,i can share my game's photo to everyone,just can't join club
  6. LennardBijker Win User

Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.
Thema:

1. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - being able join

2. Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.: So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but yesterday I recorded a 30 second clip of a good play...
  3. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  4. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  5. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...
  6. Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc: when I try to go to my downloads the only games that pop up is Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves which I both own without the game pass; the games that I am trying to download is GTA 5 and Call...
  7. Not being able to refund a game gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to refund a game gift.: I sent my friend Hollow Knight as a Christmas gift yesterday, and it said the gift was sent. I figured since he was able to send me Cuphead, and I was able to play it, it would work. Turns out it...
  8. Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X: I am unable to install my games that i previously had on my xbox one. I have tried to install them every way like using an external hard drive and network transfer but minecraft wont install nor...
  9. Being able to join servers and multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to join servers and multiplayer games: On Minecraft my account seems to have reset. When I went and joined onto my friends world I was back at spawn and had lost all my resources and levels. The next time I played Minecraft it had...
  10. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...