Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

Discus and support Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have been trying to log back into my xbox account for a while now on the xbox app, however I am unable to do so as xbox has gave me a brand new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lambertghini24, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

So I have been trying to log back into my xbox account for a while now on the xbox app, however I am unable to do so as xbox has gave me a brand new account istead. I have not asked for a new one. This means that the only way of doing anything to do with
    xbox I have to do it all on my xbox. Would like a helpful way to resolve this.

Many thanks,

:)

Lambertghini24, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

1. Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email. - Similar Threads - being able log

2. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold: There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need it to play the actual game. My point is that...
  3. 30 dias sem poder alterar as Configs de Privacidade da Conta[30 days without being able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    30 dias sem poder alterar as Configs de Privacidade da Conta[30 days without being able to...: Troquei de numero de celular pois trocar de operadora,neste tempo comprei um jogo na xboxlive, esse jogo não me permite jogar online sem alterar alguma configuração de privacidade que eu nem sei...
  4. No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...: Just two days ago I had the full paid version of Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, and the next day, I was told I could not access any of the features except for timed access to...
  5. Not being able to send messages in xbox windows app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to send messages in xbox windows app: When I try sending messages it takes me to a microsoft website to enter a phone number for a code, but I don't have a phone. I asked windows support and they said to ask family or friends, but I...
  6. G2A Key - not being able to redownload

in XBoX on Consoles
    G2A Key - not being able to redownload: Hello, I've bought a Forza Horizon key from G2A in December 2017. I recently upgraded my computer and during that i wiped my drives on my computer to get rid of all the junk. Well my problem now...
  7. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?: So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up. This can be changed in you’re privacy &...
  8. [Fix] How to fix not being able to log into backwards compatible games AFTER a gamertag change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Fix] How to fix not being able to log into backwards compatible games AFTER a gamertag change.: First and most important, YOU WILL LOSE SAVED PROGRESS WITH THIS METHOD. Only do this if the methods from customer support don't work and you're willing to lose your saves. 1. Go to Settings 2....
  9. G2A Key - not being able to redownload

in XBoX on Consoles
    G2A Key - not being able to redownload: Hello, I've bought a Forza Horizon key from G2A in December 2017. I recently upgraded my computer and during that i wiped my drives on my computer to get rid of all the junk. Well my problem now...
  10. Not being able to log on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to log on.: For about a year now I could not sign on to my account "Pony RuSh" I just recently tried again and again and it keeps sending me error codes. I typed in my correct email and microsoft account...