not being able to login on accounts

Discus and support not being able to login on accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PSouder, May 21, 2020.

1. PSouder
    PSouder Guest

On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and it says to use Xbox assist to login but the Xbox assist need live and which I do not have so I can not
    login in at all

:)

PSouder, May 21, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. MindedThunder81 Win User

Unknown Error Code

Are you able to log in with a different account? If so, it may be an issue with your account.

Typically when I have login issues waiting about a day or two usually resolves the issue. It sucks not being able to play, but it's better than nothing.
  4. kita8-C64B2902-0C64- Win User

Cannot login after finally doing the added security measures that's been pestering my account

As it would turn out, for whatever reason having the two step verification turned on in my security settings was preventing my console from being able to login with correct info. Once this was disabled in my account settings I was able to login just fine.

Anyway, chat support was able to help, and hopefully this will help others in the future with this same problem
  5. Georges C. Win User

Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jimi, try to contact Mojang support and also in the same link there are guidance on account migration.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  6. Mister Iffic Win User

Xbox LIVE Parental Controls

Hi Samantherrrrr94,

Sorry to hear about that frustration. You will need the login information for the parent account that was tied to your account. You say you deleted the parent account? How?

Was the associated parent account actually owned by your parent, or is it one that you created? Have you checked with the parent who owns the account about being able to log into it or provide their login credentials for helping you gain access?

Please get back to us with that info when you're able. Thanks!
Thema:

1. not being able to login on accounts - Similar Threads - being able login

2. Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...

in XboX Insiders
    Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...: Take vanguard and all the new stuff off and make it separate from this platform. You have to many games under one game and ever since it’s caused me and friends problems to even play with each...
  3. PC Insider and Not being able to install games

in XboX Insiders
    PC Insider and Not being able to install games: Ran into an issue earlier today while tring to install games on the xbox app. All of them get stuck on "Preparing". I did get 1 app to get started into download but at significantly slow speeds. I...
  4. Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I installed Minecraft from Google Play store. When I open Minecraft I am not being able to login using my Xbox account. The game takes to me the login website but when i press login the game...
  5. Being Able to Remove MULTIPLE Captures at Once

in XboX Insiders
    Being Able to Remove MULTIPLE Captures at Once: I’m trying to delete these captures however I have so many of them that I have to delete them one by one. Just hoping one day we could click edit and click a bunch of them at once and therefore...
  6. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online: I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money. One month back, Forza...
  7. Not being able to sign into Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to sign into Xbox 360 account: When ever I try to play a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s I try to sign into my Xbox 360 account but it just says cannot connect and I can't even get to the screen to enter my email and password...
  8. A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033

in XboX Insiders
    A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033: Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask this I’m trying to play AC unity it’s installed but when I try to start it up it tells me the game needs an update but it can’t retrieve the update. It says...
  9. not being able to login to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to login to the xbox app: when i try to logon to the xbox app the grey box just flashes and goes away, how can i fix this. fd5eb0c7-2cfe-4d2e-9152-f2b9924d9acd
  10. Cannot create posts due to no birthday being able to be selected in forum login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot create posts due to no birthday being able to be selected in forum login: Cannot create posts due to no birthday being able to be selected in forum login 6e2c6716-d2aa-4f84-ae1c-a6075caa8771