Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

Discus and support Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Why Microsoft why, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need it to play the actual game. My point is that players without xbox live gold should be able to play it
    as it is do-able

:)

Why Microsoft why, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

1. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold - Similar Threads - being able play

2. Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time added to score without my being able to play any challenge: I'm really getting tired of having additional time added to my score in the solitaire events. This morning I was unable to see anything more than a blank white screen when I chose my first game. I...
  3. XBOX LIED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STILL PLAY GAMES WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STILL PLAY GAMES WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!!!: Do you remember those campaign ads between playstation and xbox, especially the one about being able to play games off line? We xbox users were so angry about xbox saying you had to have an...
  4. Not being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play online: Hi there, Whenever me and my friends want to play Forza Horizon 3 together, after I create a lobby, the game gives me an error telling me that I've failed to connect with the servers. I've...
  5. Anyone else having the issue of not being able to play any games really?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having the issue of not being able to play any games really?: cant play this game, but I would love to be a tester lol. 10 days and I have every achievement there is and basically beat all of the game, now trying to help a friend. But I can't play this game...
  6. Me not being able to play games i purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me not being able to play games i purchased: I had bought Need for speed payback and PUBG on xbox using my own account, and today which is a few days after i changed my gamer tag it says i don’t own the games anymore?...
  7. Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone: hey, I was wondering if I sign into my Xbox account on Google or something not on the Xbox app can I view what games I'm playing on my Xbox without having to download anything or do I need the app...
  8. not being able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to play online: I was recently communications banned for 14 days which I accepted but upon signing in today and trying to play online for some reason I cannot I was wrongfully communication banned because of...
  9. My game won't start after playing it and not being able to move in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game won't start after playing it and not being able to move in the game.: Can someone help me? As the title says, i am having issues with trying to play Fallout 4. After i downloaded all the DLCs that came with the GotY edition, my game started acting funny. I could do...
  10. I love not being able to play anything I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    I love not being able to play anything I paid for: I'm just trying to sign into my account to play some games, but the console isn't letting me. If it doesn't give an eternity long loading circle, it says to 'check xbox.com/status because its a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need Xbox Live Gold subscription to play fortnite deep freeze

2. is there a way to play fortnite without xbox live