Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Not being able to play Forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koussayladkani, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements but it just loads and loads. I've tried everything, uninstall
    and install, restart the xbox and even reset the xbox. Can someone please help me.

ps. I have a xbox series s

:)

koussayladkani, Jan 6, 2021
  2. GrantH2 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Finally being able to play Forza Horizon 4.
  3. lee1975la Win User

Ive raised a “ticket” with both microsoft & forsa so as soon as i get some feedback, answer from either of these i will post back but i hope the account isnt dead, void, im not going to be happy if this turns out to be the case !!!!
  4. lee1975la Win User

Ive got the same issue as you, it was working fine until i tried to auction a car, it crashed & hasn’t wotked since. Ive tried everything too but its still not working. If you can, try loading another profile on your console & if that works then like me
    you will need to raise a ticket with microsoft support / forsa support & take it from there unless someone replies & can help us out. Best of luck my friend 🙏
  5. koussayladkani Win User

Thanks bro. I have contacted Microsoft and they told me to reset the xbox and that didn't work and then they told me to contact forza and i contacted them via email and they just told me to search in their website. But i couldn't find similar cases there.
  6. ColeRauch Win User

Im pretty sure it is a bug but does anyone know for sure what the problem is?

i have the Series X
Thema:

1. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - being able play

2. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  4. Being able to play realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play realms.: So I got invited to a realm, and it told me that I couldnt join due to the way my account was set up. So I went to get help and it was talking about parental controls, and Im pretty sure my...
  5. Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.: I have owned the game and had it digitally for almost a year now and all of a sudden I am only allowed to play warzone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all of the separate packs...
  6. COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op: Hello I have recently purchased modern warfare. I had downloaded warzone earlier and just installed the five add ons the game told me to install. After doing that and having them all installed I...
  7. Day 4 of not being able to play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    Day 4 of not being able to play my games.: Im starting to go crazy, I just sit in my chair, rotating my thumbsticks occasionally tapping the bumpers... Any idea when ill have the ability to download games again? submitted by /u/IRC3Z...
  8. not being able to play halo wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to play halo wars 2: Hi i need help i purchased the Halo wars 2 collector edition and i played the game for 20 almost and when the game updated in september 2017 i wasnt able to ever get back in the game, it alwasy...
  9. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  10. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....