Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Not being able to play Forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koussayladkani, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements but it just loads and loads. I've tried everything, uninstall
    and install, restart the xbox and even reset the xbox. Can someone please help me.

ps. I have a xbox series s

:)

koussayladkani, Jan 6, 2021
  2. GrantH2 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Finally being able to play Forza Horizon 4.
  3. lee1975la Win User

Ive raised a “ticket” with both microsoft & forsa so as soon as i get some feedback, answer from either of these i will post back but i hope the account isnt dead, void, im not going to be happy if this turns out to be the case !!!!
  4. lee1975la Win User

Ive got the same issue as you, it was working fine until i tried to auction a car, it crashed & hasn’t wotked since. Ive tried everything too but its still not working. If you can, try loading another profile on your console & if that works then like me
    you will need to raise a ticket with microsoft support / forsa support & take it from there unless someone replies & can help us out. Best of luck my friend 🙏
  5. koussayladkani Win User

Thanks bro. I have contacted Microsoft and they told me to reset the xbox and that didn't work and then they told me to contact forza and i contacted them via email and they just told me to search in their website. But i couldn't find similar cases there.
  6. ColeRauch Win User

Im pretty sure it is a bug but does anyone know for sure what the problem is?

i have the Series X
Thema:

1. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - being able play

2. A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033

in XboX Insiders
    A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033: Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask this I’m trying to play AC unity it’s installed but when I try to start it up it tells me the game needs an update but it can’t retrieve the update. It says...
  3. Not being able to play people in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to play people in the UK: Hi, Not so recently my xbox has been booting me offline when I play with somone in the UK. I asked before and was told it was because my friend has a older xbox (Xbox one S) with sky Internet with...
  4. Deactivate and activate console as primary after not being able to play games in secondary...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deactivate and activate console as primary after not being able to play games in secondary...: Hello, I write in case someone can help me. I have recently restored my XBOX Series X to factory state. In it I had my account as principal or managed, and my two children with their corresponding...
  5. Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass: hello - my son has bought several games for his x box one at a popular game swap/second hand store here in the UK called CEX. Yesterday he bought Battlefront 2 and Overwatch and intalled both...
  6. I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...: Hi, I'm having issues with playing Multiplayer in a game called dragon ball xenoverse 2. I have allowed my Account to play multiplayer mode however it says that I cannot do multiplayer cause of my...
  7. Xbox One and not being able to play updated games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and not being able to play updated games: For the last week and a half any games that got updated would stop working. They would come up with the error code 0x80073cf9 and tell me to uninstall and reinstall the game, but when I did that...
  8. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  9. Call of duty, being able to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty, being able to play the game: Everytime i go to play gunfight it signs me out and says DevError6034. Ive uninstalled. And installed twice. I dont know what to do, can i get any help please bb1b1e09-2056-4ce6-8180-0b042a9a6823
  10. cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...: In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help. d8944020-3a82-48cd-9d2a-942dfecaf76a