Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

Discus and support Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VerriGood, Jun 24, 2019.

1. /u/VerriGood
    /u/VerriGood Guest

I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those to work. Am I doing something wrong? Can they both not be assigned to the same profile?(even tho it says they are)

submitted by /u/VerriGood
    [link] [comments]

/u/VerriGood, Jun 24, 2019
  2. AustinSargent Win User

Headset + Controler = Chat Audio Only ???!??!

really there would be too much information being transferred between the controller to the mic in my opinion get a turtle beach and use that.
  3. robelliott Win User

TV or Xbox one?

I have some Turtle Beach Elite 800s and I the Xbox One as the source. I don't notice any problems between the tv and sound being out of sync.
  4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Cheap but decent gaming headset.

Does anyone have any comparison between the Turtle Beach X11 and X12's?
  5. BobBlast Win User

Game DVR with no sound

I am having the same problem. Combine this with my Turtle Beach X32s not being able to hear my party issues and it just becomes frustrating.
  6. JohnLS5150 Win User

Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

I switch between lan and wifi as it's hard for me to get an open nat on lan connection.

Sorry - what is this mixamp? I'm not very tech savvy. I pick it up with the turtle beach 70 recon, the ms chat headset, and various generic samsung headsets.
Thema:

1. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!? - Similar Threads - Being able switch

2. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  4. Not being able to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log in.: I was trying to log into the xbox app and xbox beta on my pc and I am unable to log in. I di what it tells me to do and it stull wont work. a11c832c-5494-4c44-84f8-aea7d63dce7f
  5. Being able to gift pre orders

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to gift pre orders: would be nice submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  6. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  7. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  8. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

in XBoX on Mobile
    one cast not being able to go to the sign in site: so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do b3b37b45-cfe6-4f45-81ab-fcbae7b474ad
  9. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  10. Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations: I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One myself. I am aware that I can transfer...