Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

Discus and support Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VerriGood, Jun 24, 2019.

1. /u/VerriGood
    /u/VerriGood Guest

I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those to work. Am I doing something wrong? Can they both not be assigned to the same profile?(even tho it says they are)

submitted by /u/VerriGood
    [link] [comments]

/u/VerriGood, Jun 24, 2019
  2. AustinSargent Win User

Headset + Controler = Chat Audio Only ???!??!

really there would be too much information being transferred between the controller to the mic in my opinion get a turtle beach and use that.
  3. robelliott Win User

TV or Xbox one?

I have some Turtle Beach Elite 800s and I the Xbox One as the source. I don't notice any problems between the tv and sound being out of sync.
  4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Cheap but decent gaming headset.

Does anyone have any comparison between the Turtle Beach X11 and X12's?
  5. BobBlast Win User

Game DVR with no sound

I am having the same problem. Combine this with my Turtle Beach X32s not being able to hear my party issues and it just becomes frustrating.
  6. SCDudeDark Win User

New Xbox chatpad

Turtle beaches X32s I like what the chatpad does but might have to get rid of it not being able to hear game audio totally kills my immersion
Thema:

1. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!? - Similar Threads - Being able switch

2. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  3. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  4. Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...: I recently use the series 11 update on my forza horizon 4 , after that I can't enter the game. The game freeze on the company statement page and than kicks me out , I did try to delete the game...
  5. only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline": Someone messaged me about 3 years ago saying that they were going to boot me offline. It was some type of DoS or DDoS attack I'm sure. But my friends still see me as offline even when changing my...
  6. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....
  7. How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?: How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? b5c878b6-f3da-4756-9f65-15cbcb1e1501
  8. Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering: I like many others like playing Modern Warfare games that we purchased on xbox360 and not like to play them on Xbox One. the problem that most of us are having is that out of 10 games there...
  9. Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one: Hello, I can find any support about Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one. I tried all recommendations and not helping. I could only leave feedback. Has any...
  10. Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations: I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One myself. I am aware that I can transfer...