Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Discus and support Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ghostrider854112, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues

:)

Ghostrider854112, Apr 18, 2020
  2. lxSakuraixl Win User

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues
    Yes hello no one can change there gamer pic or gamer tag because of covid-19
  3. yobrizo Win User

because of quarantine, and to reduce network traffic, they have temporarily disabled that option
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Right now, due to the COVID-19 situation, that feature as well as others have been suspended temporarily. As soon as things get back to normal, you will be able to make those changes again.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Hi My friend.. Your not the only one planning to change things. Do not worry XBox Tech Team will fix it & have it back up in a months time or two. Be Safe.. Game for Fun. Visit: t.co/lQqBJs4T78
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

The
    feature
    is temporarily unavailable at the moment.

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned
    off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
Thema:

1. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app - Similar Threads - being able upload

2. not being able to login on accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to login on accounts: On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and it says to use Xbox assist to login but the...
  3. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...
  4. COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op: Hello I have recently purchased modern warfare. I had downloaded warzone earlier and just installed the five add ons the game told me to install. After doing that and having them all installed I...
  5. My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app: Hi microsoft, for some reason when ever I want to change my profile picture on the Xbox app it doesn’t allow me and says I must try again later and I have tried again later but it still does not...
  6. Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...: I have an Xbox One X connected to an LG tv who's volume used to be able to be adjusted by an Xbox One Media Remote. It has recently stopped working even though all other functions of the remote...
  7. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  9. game pass problem not being able to get games

in XboX Insiders
    game pass problem not being able to get games: hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i...
  10. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?: when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???...