Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Discus and support Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ghostrider854112, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues

:)

Ghostrider854112, Apr 18, 2020
  2. lxSakuraixl Win User

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues
    Yes hello no one can change there gamer pic or gamer tag because of covid-19
  3. yobrizo Win User

because of quarantine, and to reduce network traffic, they have temporarily disabled that option
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Right now, due to the COVID-19 situation, that feature as well as others have been suspended temporarily. As soon as things get back to normal, you will be able to make those changes again.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Hi My friend.. Your not the only one planning to change things. Do not worry XBox Tech Team will fix it & have it back up in a months time or two. Be Safe.. Game for Fun. Visit: t.co/lQqBJs4T78
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

The
    feature
    is temporarily unavailable at the moment.

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned
    off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
Thema:

1. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app - Similar Threads - being able upload

2. Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.: So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but yesterday I recorded a 30 second clip of a good play...
  3. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  4. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  5. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy...
  6. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...
  7. Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc: when I try to go to my downloads the only games that pop up is Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves which I both own without the game pass; the games that I am trying to download is GTA 5 and Call...
  8. Not being able to refund a game gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to refund a game gift.: I sent my friend Hollow Knight as a Christmas gift yesterday, and it said the gift was sent. I figured since he was able to send me Cuphead, and I was able to play it, it would work. Turns out it...
  9. Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X: I am unable to install my games that i previously had on my xbox one. I have tried to install them every way like using an external hard drive and network transfer but minecraft wont install nor...
  10. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?: when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???...