Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.

Discus and support Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZEROCOOL0317, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ZEROCOOL0317
    ZEROCOOL0317 Guest

So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but yesterday I recorded a 30 second clip of a good play from cod mw and when I tried to upload it to xbox live it
    would to go a screen that had a progress bar but then it would go to a blank screen and then a black screen. And won't upload. Is anyone else having this issue???

:)

ZEROCOOL0317, Jan 13, 2021
  2. SimplyRuby Win User

Captures not uploading in 4K HDR

I have the xbox one x with a 4k tv it does take the 4k hdr pictures its just when they upload to my phone or twitter it looks like the sdr version and not 4k hdr
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Captures on external harddrive

I use a capture card because of this and another problem I encountered is that if you capture 4k HDR videos on external when you upload them to Youtube only the 4k aspect of it uploads but not the HDR and the video ends up looking weird
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox live clips missing

It could also be that your clips are still being uploaded on Xbox Live. For example, if you are recording with 4k resolution it will take 5-30 minutes to upload completely or even longer if you are playing a game online while it is trying to upload. That
    is assuming if the issue you have is recent video clips that you just recorded and you are trying to view them right after.
  6. MobileRez Win User

Xbox One X 4k to External drive records 1080P instead

thanks I saw that QUEENMISFITS. however that's the post i used to get to where I am now. it did not solve the issue for me that I am facing and in that article it states

"On the Broadcast & capture screen, select "Game clip resolution" then select 4K SDR, or 4K HDR. 4K SDR will record videos in a standard colorspace, while 4K HDR will record them in High Dynamic Range,
    making them viewable in full detail only by those with HDR-compatible TVs."

So it explains a little about the difference between 4K SHD and UHD color space but not why the saved file is coming out as 1080p when my settings are clearly set to 4k.
Thema:

1. Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips. - Similar Threads - being able upload

2. I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...

in XboX Insiders
    I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...: I think i should be able to seperate my xbox account from certain emails without have the old email being deleted from the mainframe submitted by /u/Medzzzzy [link] [comments]
  3. Not being able to play with other people with nat open

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to play with other people with nat open: So basically about 4 months ago i started to have a problem playing with people online, even when i bought gold. I can open online sessions but not join or play with other people. I tried opening...
  4. Not being able to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play multiplayer: I got Java Minecraft today and when I tried playing multiplayer and it says 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your account settings.'. I've been troubleshooting for hours and most of the...
  5. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  6. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  7. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy...
  8. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...
  9. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app: Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues 3a94d9fc-6578-47f2-ab10-8e0e94a365c5
  10. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?: when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???...