not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

Discus and support not being able to use my microphone in upload studio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChubbyA55a5in, Mar 27, 2015.

1. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???

:)

ChubbyA55a5in, Mar 27, 2015
  2. Red-branch
    Red-branch Guest
    Xbox 360 Kinect and Headset

Hello all!

I recently purchased a used kinect for my xbox 360. Long story short, the microphone on the kinect does not function. My question is, is there any way to use my headset as a sort of 3rd party microphone for the kinect? I have read about not being able to
    give voice commands through the headset due to cpu strain, but if the headset were acting as a microphone to the kinect, would it work?

Thanks,

gunmaster

Red-branch, Mar 27, 2015
  3. Not being able to use my Xbox 360.

Month I ain't been able to use my 360. People are really pissing me the **** off and not expecting me to confront them about their corporate ****. I don't want your **** security proofs, I don't need your **** subscription and you're probably gonna wanna
    take every **** precaution when pissing me off. I've hundreds of dollars worth of mother **** games and can't use it because of obvious **** from Microsoft. My next step is calling the attorney general then I'm busting your **** door in to resolve my ****
    trifle.

Gregory DeanGarland Jr., Mar 27, 2015
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Not being able to use my Xbox 360.

You can always describe your problem and see if we can help. The forums is just a community of other Xbox gamers. What's wrong with your Xbox 360?
  5. guz2221 Win User

I just got a headset and was using that using the mic on the Xbox Kinect.

Hello LAPIII,

Of course you can, to disable the Kinect microphone go to:

# Settings

# Select Kinect

# Uncheck 'Use Kinect microphone for chat.'

Voice commands will also work with the "Kinect microphone being off".
  6. SoliderStarfish Win User

Issue with using condenser sf-666 microphone on Xbox one

I have not been able to use it on my xbox, it wont pick up any audio from my sf-666 condenser microphone
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Banned without being able to use my account?

You can go to enforcement.xbox.com and you may get more information there.

You can also file for a case review (appeal) while you are there and they will then take a second look at the ban.

If they determine there may have been a mistake then they will lift the ban, if they uphold the ban then that unfortunately is the final decision.
  8. HassanB Win User

Weird freeze after Live update.

Are you able to turn off your wireless microphone and sign out of your XBOX Live account (physically disconnect it from the internet) and then try to turn on the wireless microphone and see if the XBOX 360 still freezes even when pairing. I'm just interested
    to know if this is being caused by some sort of issue with being online and playing or if this occurs both online and offline.
Thema:

not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

1. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio? - Similar Threads - being able microphone

2. Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to upload my 4k HDR Game clips.: So I have the new Xbox series x and I love it. It really great. Now I don't know if this is a network issue or if this is a hardware issue but yesterday I recorded a 30 second clip of a good play...
  3. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  4. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  5. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy...
  6. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program: So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my...
  7. Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to downlead game I already bought for Xbox on my pc: when I try to go to my downloads the only games that pop up is Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves which I both own without the game pass; the games that I am trying to download is GTA 5 and Call...
  8. Not being able to refund a game gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to refund a game gift.: I sent my friend Hollow Knight as a Christmas gift yesterday, and it said the gift was sent. I figured since he was able to send me Cuphead, and I was able to play it, it would work. Turns out it...
  9. Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install my games on the Xbox series X: I am unable to install my games that i previously had on my xbox one. I have tried to install them every way like using an external hard drive and network transfer but minecraft wont install nor...
  10. Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....: I've been using my USB key to record up to an hour on my Xbox series x. Today the Xbox series x does recognize my USB key but will only record 30 seconds worth of gameplay. I can confirm that the...