Not changing region when moving to another country

Discus and support Not changing region when moving to another country in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox in Australia an planning on moving to Indonesia which isn’t supported. I have 6 months subscription of Game Pass Ultimate going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohanKurniawan1, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. Not changing region when moving to another country

I bought an Xbox in Australia an planning on moving to Indonesia which isn’t supported.

I have 6 months subscription of Game Pass Ultimate going on atm.

Can I still access the game pass and xbox live if I don’t change my region when I move to that country?

:)

JohanKurniawan1, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM
  2. Daft Badger Win User

HELP

Depends.

You can find out what moves with you when you change region
    here

Are you actually moving to another region?
  3. EdragonXX Win User

Manage Account Region

You can't change your region!

Microsoft not allow people move from one country to another. They can't understand that Europe is free and people can easily move from one region to another! Answer is always same: "make new account"!
  4. banej Win User

Crysis 3 - Games with Gold - Region Mismatch - Singapore

5. Mister Maka Win User

Ineligible for Gamerscore Mega Deal

Hey there BigkoalaZhu.

Please be sure the region of your account is tied to the correct region. If you moved from another country to Canada it is likely that your account is still tied to the previous region. For steps to check and change your region, check out

this troubleshooter
  6. Daft Badger Win User

change the region ?

I wouldn't.If the region of your account doesn't match your physical region you can end up having no end of problems.

You should only change your region if you are actually moving to another country for a long period of time.
Thema:

Not changing region when moving to another country

1. Not changing region when moving to another country - Similar Threads - changing region moving

2. Can I change my console region temporarily, in order to gift a game to a friend that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region temporarily, in order to gift a game to a friend that they...: As the title says, I want to attempt a work around for gifting my friend a game. Will my console region matching his lead to me being able to gift a game for that region immediately to him? We are...
  3. "Change your Microsoft Store Region"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Change your Microsoft Store Region": I moved from the UK to Sweden last year and changed my region on both my Xbox One, Series X and the actual Microsoft account but recently started getting an error saying "Change your Microsoft...
  4. Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not upgrade to GamePass Ultimate- "change store region".: I'm absolutely pulling my hair out here. Got the Series X yesterday after a few years away from xbox. Friends sent me 2 12 month xbox live codes, which I redeemed no problem. Since then I've...
  5. Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!: Hi,wen i bought my xbox one i was in Uk and Had an Uk account then i moved to america and been going back and forth since. I changed the region on my xbox to united states and my personal info,...
  6. Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass: I'm trying to switch from an Irish opened Xbox Game Pass to a New Zealand Game Pass Ultimate.. due to region being different this errors out. I cannot cancel the Irish subscription as it was...
  7. Can't change Xbox 360's region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change Xbox 360's region: (before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language) hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i moved to another country(idk if its necessary to...
  8. Having problems changing my region to the United States since I moved from Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems changing my region to the United States since I moved from Australia?: I need help asap on changing my region to the United States back I moved from Australia about a week ago. 32d38594-e31e-4bea-aab5-b95695dd1034
  9. There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support ...: PLEASE NOTE: I LIVE IN CANADA SO I AM ASSOCIATED WITH CDN CURRENCY. Heya Guys! So im a very variety sized gamer i have been an xbox gamer for an extremely long time, At christmas of this year i...
  10. There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support ...: I recently tried switching my regions because when I go on my Xbox 360, all it says on the dashboard is "This is not supported in your region." I literally can't do anything I want on the...