Not color blind friendly!!!

Discus and support Not color blind friendly!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm so disappointed in ubisoft now. AC2, AC3, and AC4 it was easy to understand who was who. But Unity chooses to use red, green, yellow and blue. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpiderGeorge, Nov 10, 2014.

1. SpiderGeorge
    SpiderGeorge Guest

I'm so disappointed in ubisoft now. AC2, AC3, and AC4 it was easy to understand who was who. But Unity chooses to use red, green, yellow and blue. It is impossible to tell them apart in eagle eye mode. You have been warned, this game is not color blind
    friendly. Even COD AW and Battlefield 4 have colorblind settings, but not this glitchy game. Time to sell it on craigslist.

:)

SpiderGeorge, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Enemies in Orange & Random Friendlies in Blue

^^Yup, color blind ON means the enemy shows orange and friendly is blue. Color Blind OFF is red, green, and blue for party.

UneasyJmitchell, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Pinky Floyd
    Pinky Floyd Guest
    Pinky Floyd, Nov 10, 2014
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Enemies in Orange & Random Friendlies in Blue

^^Yup, color blind ON means the enemy shows orange and friendly is blue. Color Blind OFF is red, green, and blue for party.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Party Identification on the Mini-Map

Party is blue, friendlies are green, and enemies are red. Thats how its been in the past. Unless the color blind option is on.
  6. MikeyFlies Win User

Enemy's with green gamertags

Did you try changing your settings to color blind? I did this long ago and it fixed the people originally glitching as the colors no longer matched friendlies so it was pretty obvious.
  7. Remedy OmG Win User

Color blind?

I don't think they had any intentions of going for things that fit into the game. They're all gimmicks to get people to spend extra money. I too don't find any of the camos appealing at all. I am a huge zombies fan and was disappointed with the zombie camo,
    I thought the bacon camo would be really cool but when I saw it I was confused as to what it even was. It stinks that none of the camos are good, but as has been said, it's up to the person buying the camo to decide whether or not they'll spend money on it.
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

Color blind?

Bacon Peace keeper beautiful.
Thema:

1. Not color blind friendly!!! - Similar Threads - color blind friendly

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  3. Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.: Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on. 9a3903e1-c6ef-4df4-a028-3f946812a5ee
  4. Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion: Turned on my xbox one x to play today and I had some major display issues. I have played for months on this TV and its only an issue with the xbox itself not other channels or the roku apps and it...
  5. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor: so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is weird now like letters have weird colors or...
  6. Xbox One S booting up with No Color

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S booting up with No Color: My Xbox One S just started booting up grayscale or black-and-white / No Color. Has anyone experienced this before or know if it can be resolved? - Its not my Vizio TV. If I just bring up my TV...
  7. I can't color text in Minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't color text in Minecraft on my PS4: Earlier this week, I was trying to color some text in a command block for my friend's server. I tried, and it deleted everything in the command block, I tried again and I noticed that when I typed...
  8. Star Wars Lightsaber Colors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Lightsaber Colors: While I haven't played Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, I do know a bit about the different lightsaber colors. I think one of my favorite looks in The Force Unleashed was when I would use the black...
  9. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!: I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to...
  10. Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Coloring issues sometimes when opening games: So Ive been having this issue for quite some time now, when I would open some games (only sometimes) the coloring would be darker for some reason. Asked around on xbox support, reddit, and all...