(not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates:

Discus and support (not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates: in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just had a 5th update in the last week or so and in one of the other threads about this an "Xbox Insider Staff" said to report it after the update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thedinnerdate, Aug 6, 2019.

1. (not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates:

I just had a 5th update in the last week or so and in one of the other threads about this an "Xbox Insider Staff" said to report it after the update completes. I replied to them but they never answered my question: Is this not something that should happen? I know that alpha updates frequently when OS redesigns are happening but usually they are 400mb-ish I’ve been getting several 3.7 gb updates.

Again, I'm not complaining. I have no data cap and it only takes me a couple mins to download. I just want to know if this is something I should actually be reporting.

Here is a link to the Xbox Insider Staff comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...downloading_a_37_gb_within_two_weeks/evwh78t/

submitted by /u/thedinnerdate
    [link] [comments]

/u/thedinnerdate, Aug 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Update

If your console isn't set to instant on and you missed a previous beta update, then you will get a full install of around 3.7GB and not the usual smaller updates.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Repeating Updates

If you’re part of the Insiders then there has been a bug regarding duplicate updates of around 3.7gb. Please report it using your console.
  5. Frodo251 Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

Not quite normal but the development team are investigating why they a 3.7GB
Thema:

(not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates:

1. (not complaining) About these 3.7gb updates: - Similar Threads - complaining 7gb updates

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. How do I complain about customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I complain about customer service: Thank you for the replies, a07a4c5b-0b78-4f40-9b48-65d0cc07a19a
  4. Reklam vereni şikayet etmek. [Edit - Translation] - To complain to the advertiser.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reklam vereni şikayet etmek. [Edit - Translation] - To complain to the advertiser.: Merhaba, window 10 üzerinde Microsoft Solitare Collection oynamadan önce çıkan reklamlarda ses kapatma düğmesi var. Ama Türkiye kaynaklı bir oyuncak reklamında bu düğme yok! Can sıkıcı olan bu...
  5. reklamera[complain]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reklamera[complain]: Hi i just bought fallout 76 and i am really unhappy about it e943fd0a-fbac-42b6-a620-b8bff05a2691
  6. ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...: for some reason (this has never happened before) now when I play call of duty advanced warfare, exo zombies the game will randomly freeze and make an odd stuttering/ buzzing noise and I have to...
  7. (complain here) Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (complain here) Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of ...: Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of customers. 1- You call in and you get directed to a website. Good buy. 2- You talk to a virtual agent with no...
  8. Why? BIG complains!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why? BIG complains!: Hi! Why are the screenshots I take from in game in bad quality? Why can't I save them as pictures anymore? Why can't I even delete the ones I don´t want? Why can´t it be like before when the...
  9. complain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    complain: Good day! It is impossible to play needles 360, and go to live . The two players following me, do in the game is an unreliable player, and put the hood yesterday. Send offensive messages to the...
  10. Just complaining about a forced Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just complaining about a forced Gamertag change: I've heard and read about Gamertag changes being forced. Sometimes it's well deserved, and sometimes it leaves people scratching their heads. It seems like just about anything can offend someone...