not connecting to 2K21 servers on Xcloud PC

Discus and support not connecting to 2K21 servers on Xcloud PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has any one else experienced this? i keep getting an error code and I ma unable to connect to the servers or see any of my characters from console.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deelegend27, Apr 23, 2021.

1. not connecting to 2K21 servers on Xcloud PC

Has any one else experienced this? i keep getting an error code and I ma unable to connect to the servers or see any of my characters from console.

submitted by /u/deelegend27
    [link] [comments]

/u/deelegend27, Apr 23, 2021
  2. hsbrsb Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
    I’m guessing the xCloud servers, or the app
  3. ttttubby Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
  4. CptThade Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

Disagree, Switch is a mostly offline console that don't need good connection with web. This is not alternative. Xcloud unique service IMHO with great idea (using your console as web server for streaming or using microsoft azure services). I like xcloud
    more than switch :)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  6. vI SKINNER Iv Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

As xCloud isn't available in Australia yet via Azure servers, I'd imagine that you were trying to connect to overseas Data Centres via VPN? might explain the poor latency?
Thema:

not connecting to 2K21 servers on Xcloud PC

1. not connecting to 2K21 servers on Xcloud PC - Similar Threads - connecting 2K21 servers

2. my xbox series x controller sudddenly stopped connecting to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series x controller sudddenly stopped connecting to pc: so i have been using my xbox series x controller with my pc fine for about a few months with no problems over Bluetooth until one day i was starting up a new game shadow of the tomb raider , the...
  3. Controller wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont connect.: My controller doesnt want to connect to my xbox and flashes and turns off.However, when I connect it to my brothers xbox it will successfully connect and I can use it fully....
  4. controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller won't connect: so my controller won't connect through Bluetooth or usb? when I push sync button on console it doesn't blink? e344c67f-6e8a-4883-8c46-837bf056700d
  5. XCloud beta constant connection issues.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud beta constant connection issues.: I’ve been trying out the iPhone beta, and it is fun in concept and the UI is very good looking. However no matter what kind of connection I’m on it always has the connection bad symbol on the top...
  6. Connecting Xbox app to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox app to Xbox One: Hello, I see on the Xbox app, there is an icon that appears to allow to connect to my Xbox One. When I tap on it, it states, "Looks like you haven't set up a console here yet.", followed by a...
  7. Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360: Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360 Hi there. This started on Tuesday (5/4/2021)when i was not able to connect to Xbox Live on my 360. I was prompted a code: 8015190E. I did a network check...
  8. Connecting XBox App to EA Play (while having an Ultimate Pass on my sons child account)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting XBox App to EA Play (while having an Ultimate Pass on my sons child account): My son has an Ultimate Pass, it is through his child account under my parent profile (Family) He logs into his XBox App on PC using his child account and this gives him the access he needs to...
  9. Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S: Everything I try to play a downloaded 360 game, specifically Lego Batman from the current "Games with Gold" it signs me out from XBOX live so I cannot save a game or get achievements just on that...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.: Does anyone have a fix to a problem that I just came across not being able to sign into Xbox Live on a backwards compatible game? I have an achievement session for Halo 3 but cannot participate...