not connecting to bingo?

Discus and support not connecting to bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get bingo to open? 33f50182-505e-4b48-9af1-16863c2b5d76 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patriciablack2, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. not connecting to bingo?

How can I get bingo to open?

:)

patriciablack2, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

not connecting to bingo?

1. not connecting to bingo? - Similar Threads - connecting bingo

2. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  3. Bingo connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo connection problems: for about a year now, the Microsoft Bingo is not connecting to my system right away. It takes 1/2 to 1 hour before I can actually play it. I may have to go to another Bingo game that is actually...
  4. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  5. Bingo keeps disconnecting if it connects at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Bingo keeps disconnecting if it connects at all: Why is it that when I get to the end of a Bingo Match, all of a sudden I lose my connection? Why is it that I often have to wait 15 or more minutes for Bingo to connect at all? I haven't been...
  6. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  7. Bingo Connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Connection: Bingo connection freezes midgame on a daily basis now with a loss to my gains during the game. The only way to get back to connection is to close down game and reopen Microsoft Bingo window....
  8. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  9. there is a problrm connecting the bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a problrm connecting the bingo server: there is a problem connecting the bingo server 1d1b1c54-c54b-4f2b-a19c-76417b64aeea
  10. Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...: Unable to connect to MS Bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to HIRE my dog to fix the problem. He is really a very smart dog!! Gerry G 1d7b1b16-7e9c-477e-a79b-51852de7e8f4