Not connecting to my wireless network!!

Discus and support Not connecting to my wireless network!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Not connecting to my wireless network!! Not sure what is going on. My console won’t connect to my WiFi. It’s been about a week already. I know I have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MdPnda, May 25, 2018.

1. MdPnda
    MdPnda Guest

Not sure what is going on. My console won’t connect to my WiFi. It’s been about a week already. I know I have the right password, every other device connects right away. Need a answer

:)

MdPnda, May 25, 2018
  2. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, May 25, 2018
  3. djk61387
    djk61387 Guest
    Help getting Windows 10 xbox app to see Xbox One

Oh. and both my PC and Xbox one are connected to the network with a cable. They aren't connected wireless.

djk61387, May 25, 2018
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox app wont connect to xbox

if your Xbox is wired and your phone is on the wireless side are you sure they are in the same network? On my home setup my Xbox and PC are wired while all the wireless connections are in a different network. If they are not in the same network it will
    not connect.
  5. KitosLuna Win User

Intermittent wireless issues on my 360

Can't connect to my wireless network.
  6. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

7. Vertual Lord-0BBAEC4 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE

It says this:

Can't connect to your wireless network.

Make sure you're connecting to the correct wireless network. Your console is configured to connect to the ...... network.

Do you want to select a different wireless network?

That's what it says..
  8. Tomahawk00984 Win User

Inability to Connect to Xbox Live

I realized why it didn't work last time. As soon as I add my wireless network to the bridge, it ceases to connect to anything. All possible wireless networks claim to be disconnected everywhere except for the list of wireless networks.

My computer can't even connect to the internet when I create a bridge.
Thema:

1. Not connecting to my wireless network!! - Similar Threads - connecting wireless network

2. xbox wont connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    xbox wont connect to wireless network: xbox wont connect to wireless network Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It seems to effect my wifi. If this doesnt work...
  3. Wireless network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network connectivity: My xbox one cannot detect any wifi networks, which started randomly after using it normally the previous dsy. I've tried a hard reset, power cycling and a hard factory reset with no luck. There is...
  4. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

: xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  5. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  6. Can’t connect to wireless network

Can’t connect to wireless network: Can’t connect to wireless network Hi TestyJungle8619, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish...
  7. Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox One for a few years now and it has been pretty good to me but recently a problem has popped up. For the last few mornings, when I turn on my Xbox it can't find any wireless...
  8. can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to wireless network: How do I tell my router to not filter out my xbox mac address 42ab769e-0eed-48e1-b95e-f56c3f7a39d5
  9. My Xbox One won't connect to any wireless network - FIXED!! READ UPDATE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to any wireless network - FIXED!! READ UPDATE!!: My Xbox One will not for some reason connect to any wireless network. It worked fine up until a couple days ago, when I powered it on it was offline and then refused to connect. I have tried all...
  10. Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S: I have been getting the Can't connect to your wireless network hardware problem all day long. When i tried to put my wifi password in on my brother's xbox it seems to be fine. Is there anything i...