"Not currently available

Discus and support "Not currently available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to get all the dlc for me2 and some I get some are currently not available....firewalker is one but most important for me is the Normandy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cecilie1985, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Cecilie1985
    Cecilie1985 Guest

"Not currently available

So I wanted to get all the dlc for me2 and some I get some are currently not available....firewalker is one but most important for me is the Normandy crash site...what does it mean that it is currently not available ???? How will I now get it??

:)

Cecilie1985, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

OneDrive is not currently available

Hey, Elsmarmo!

I'm sorry to see any app issues! This is an interesting case because I just installed OneDrive for another customer to check out how to fast forward videos, and was able to do so.

Do you happen to have your console's region set to something other than your physical location? This could be the case if something isn't available in another region, which is common with these apps.

Let me know how that goes for you! If that isn't the case, post back with your console's region and where you're located, and we'll dig further into this. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. BerZerk2K Win User

Call of duty currently not available

I tread these steps now i get this message when ever i try and use my blu-ray app to play my black ops 1 disc We're having trouble reading this.Make sure it's a Blu-ray or DVD. If it's a game, launch it from your games & apps instead.(0x91d70000)
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Shadow of Mordor "is currently not available"

Hey, Destroyer!

Sorry to see any issues with purchasing Shadow of Mordor! I'm able to see it both on the

Xbox 360 Marketplace here
    , and on the
    Xbox One Store
    . There is the
    base game version
    on the Xbox One that shows as "Not Available", and that's because the only way to purchase the game at this time is through the Game of the Year edition (linked above).

Give those a shot and let me know if they work. If you are still having issues, post back with what region you're located, what region your account is set to, and any screenshots you can provide to help us out. We can sort this out further from there!

I look forward to working with you! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. MythicRaccoon14 Win User

The Xbox Guide is not currently available,

Cannot signing in please help
  6. DirtyDeeds227 Win User

The Xbox Guide is not currently available,

If I was banned wouldn't I receive a message?
Thema:

"Not currently available

1. "Not currently available - Similar Threads - currently available

2. Games not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not currently available.: Gamepass Game like thehunter call of the wild cannot be install and game is not available for purchase in store. Is this game not ready for latest gen Xbox console or is it region lock, because...
  3. Xbox Store DLC “NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE”

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store DLC “NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE”: [IMG] submitted by /u/Matty_808 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: help me I cant get my game bar Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  5. Xbox game bar error (Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar error (Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: My game bar was working fine till now and i used it 3 hours ago too and it was working but now suddenly it has started showing that its not available with my account need help this is what it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Recently I've been getting this popup every time I opened any tab or program, I've already tried resetting "Xbox Game Bar" as well as reinstalling it, I've also already tried troubleshooting my...
  7. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: This has started popping up out of the blue, recently. I tried looking up and it seems it's relevant to Xbox apps that need a pass? But I've never needed any sort of pass for the game bar. Mind...
  8. Xbox Game not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game not currently available: So im wanting to purchase Left 4 dead 2 on xbox one and in the store on my console it says its currently not available. im not sure how else i can purchase the game for my console safely? i dont...
  9. When will the current IOS Xbox app beta be available to everyone?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the current IOS Xbox app beta be available to everyone?: Title. submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  10. Hitman (2016) some episodes are “Not currently available” in the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman (2016) some episodes are “Not currently available” in the Microsoft store: Hi, I cannot download and install Paris, Sapienza, Bangkok, Hokkaido Episodes. NOTE: I have played and finished the game previously, when available with games with gold. NOTE: this also...