Not earning achievement on solitaire

Discus and support Not earning achievement on solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I finished the daily quest with a perfect, but I didn't earn the achievement about this and the diamond and gold medal... I play on Android.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris95f, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Chris95f
    Chris95f Guest

Hi, I finished the daily quest with a perfect, but I didn't earn the achievement about this and the diamond and gold medal... I play on Android.

:)

Chris95f, Jul 30, 2017
  2. rmoosman
    rmoosman Guest
    Not Earning Achievements

When using backwards compatibility games I'm not earning any achievements for the games, despite meeting the requirements.

rmoosman, Jul 30, 2017
  3. rmoosman
    rmoosman Guest
    Not Earning Achievements

I already found the answer sorry I can't find any way to close this topic. Can someone from Microsoft close this please?

rmoosman, Jul 30, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 30, 2017
  5. Chris95f
    Chris95f Guest
    Chris95f, Nov 2, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

7. Chris95f Win User

8. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  9. Protopip3 Win User

Looking for players for achievements

its an achievement.... achievements should be earned... get some skill and earn it
  10. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Gamerscore question

You can't. It will only display the date you earn an Achievement if you are on XboxLive when you the achievement is earned. Otherwise it will only show that you've earned the achievement and no date will be listed. It will just be a blank space.
Thema:

1. Not earning achievement on solitaire - Similar Threads - earning achievement solitaire

2. achieve more earn more not working

in XBoX on Windows
    achieve more earn more not working: I unlocked 3 achievements yesterday went into the rewards app after each one trying to unlock with no luck 06f88d32-a173-45da-a063-7158c7cf5f88
  3. Microsoft Rewards App Achievement more. Earn More Not Working!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards App Achievement more. Earn More Not Working!: I have dealt with this too many times not being able to get my Microsoft reward points. I should receive 50 points after earning an achievement and what exactly is the problem you may ask...for...
  4. Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app: Whats going on with the rewards app? When I click the achieve more earn more it just flashes but doesn't give me the points. I've now missed a full week. I've contacted rewards support and they...
  5. Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!: I've had it with this! Why does the "earn more, achieve more" box in the Microsoft Rewards App REFUSE to work! I waste hours every week earning achievements on games I have no interest in, and...
  6. Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022: Some weird and nothing is really picking up yesterday or today on my Xbox. My 27 week streak is at risk. EARN MORE ACHIVE MORE not working!!! Three achievements in a week not picking up!!!...
  7. not earning rewards points after completing achievements for punch cards

in XBoX on Windows
    not earning rewards points after completing achievements for punch cards: i completed an achievement for the forza horizon 5 punch card, and I still didn't get 500 points. same thing with the "score more with xbox" punch card. is there any way i can fix this?...
  8. Enforcement site not signing me in and achievements not unlocking when earned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement site not signing me in and achievements not unlocking when earned: My account got suspended, the enforcement website won't let me log in to find out why and my newest achievements I earned aren't registering. Can ANYONE help me? I haven't done anything to violate...
  9. Can't earn achievements for some 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't earn achievements for some 360 games: My account was hacked in 2009 I believe and when the hacker hacked me he/she modded the achievements for some 360 games and once I got my account back from the hacker thanks to Xbox support I...
  10. Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards): Through testing I have notice this function turns off from 12 am to 5 am EST. I do a lot of late gaming so this is annoying to be locked out of this. The question is, why can't this be made an...