Not earning reward points

Discus and support Not earning reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who can be contacted about why reward points are not being credited. The following bonus event is currently running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorkinNTN, Jul 26, 2021.

1. WorkinNTN
    WorkinNTN Guest

WorkinNTN, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox g points

The 2 sets of points are not the same thing. The points on the Rewards app are how many points you've earned through the Rewards program. The points on the Xbox dashboard is your gamerscore. Gamerscore is earned by earning achievements in games.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Xbox Live Rewards For Montreal,Quebec Canada And All Of Canada Should Be Exactly Like U.S.A For Earning Reward Points We Have Noting On Ours.

In U.S.A you can earn Rewards by using stuff like Bing in Canada we don't Earn Rewards for using Bing or playing so many hours to earn Reward points
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Hi Fitzscroll,

Thanks for the replies! For more information regarding Microsoft Rewards (including those associated with Game Pass), I recommend our support article entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    . For more information directly about how to earn points, you may find that in this support article:

How to earn Microsoft Rewards points

Please bear in mind that Microsoft Rewards is available in many regions, but not all, and the rewards/offers may vary accordingly.

I hope that this information helps a bit more!
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

No Rewards points earned

When did you renew your subscription? Remember awards points are deposited into you account by the 15th and 30th of each month.
    http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/. If it's been longer than that, definitely follow Tgeekster's advice.
Thema:

1. Not earning reward points - Similar Threads - earning reward points

2. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.: So, it's what it seems. Nobody can earn anymore points from the Microsoft Rewards Program. I think the program is finished. There are no contact support because they might out of business. IDK...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.: So, it's taken a toll for the worst. I can't complete or earn points anymore no matter what. I think there is a virus in the program or I could be banned. 8b2eb3bb-67b2-46c3-bf1d-75a723da8e43
  4. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  5. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  6. Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?: With Microsoft Rewards, it's clear that we earn points for purchases in the Microsoft Store, but do we earn points for subscriptions, such as Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass? I'm just trying to...
  7. Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest: So on the 9th of January (Australian time), I earned 2 achievements on the PC version of The Talos Principal (which was one of the games listed to play for this quest), and three weeks later the...
  8. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...
  9. Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.: I'm having problems with Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox One. On the Weekly Streaks section, the "search on bing" activity is not giving any points, I did a lot of search (both mobile and browser)...
  10. Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points: What are the available options for earning points off of Microsoft Rewards through the Xbox One console? And if so, how fast does the update in terms of points value occur for the Microsoft...