Not enough copper

Discus and support Not enough copper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the guy you see about the mounts tells me I don't have enough copper. I also get the same message from the companion upgrade dude. Any ideas? ( I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODofH3LLfire 2, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Not enough copper

So the guy you see about the mounts tells me I don't have enough copper. I also get the same message from the companion upgrade dude. Any ideas? ( I do indeed have plenty of copper.)

:)

GODofH3LLfire 2, Apr 22, 2015
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    manette copper shadow

Hey there ANTHONYALL.

Really sorry to hear the frustrations with your controller. Unfortunately if support requires a receipt for your repair/replacement we aren't able to offer an alternative. Any chance to reach out to your bank for proof of purchase?

Mister Maka, Apr 22, 2015
  3. ANTHONYALL
    ANTHONYALL Guest
    manette copper shadow

bonjour mister maka non aucune chance j'ai payé en especes, je ne demande meme pas le changement de la manette mais simplement que l'on m'envoit ces boutons lb et rb pour que je les change je suis convaincu qu'ils doivent en avoir et vu le prix sur une manette
    standard 3 euros j'imagine que pour la copper ils ne doivent pas etre beaucoup plus cher et je veux bien les payer alors pourquoi ne pas me le proposer

[translation]

Hello mister maka not any chance I paid in cash, I do not even ask the change of the controller but simply that I am sent these buttons lb and rb so that I change them I am convinced that they must in Have and seen the price on a standard joystick 3 euros I
    imagine that for the copper they do not have to be much more expensive and I want to pay them so why not offer it to me

ANTHONYALL, Apr 22, 2015
  4. Mister Maka Win User

manette copper shadow

Hey there ANTHONYALL.

Really sorry to hear the frustrations with your controller. Unfortunately if support requires a receipt for your repair/replacement we aren't able to offer an alternative. Any chance to reach out to your bank for proof of purchase?
  5. ANTHONYALL Win User

manette copper shadow

bonjour mister maka non aucune chance j'ai payé en especes, je ne demande meme pas le changement de la manette mais simplement que l'on m'envoit ces boutons lb et rb pour que je les change je suis convaincu qu'ils doivent en avoir et vu le prix sur une manette
    standard 3 euros j'imagine que pour la copper ils ne doivent pas etre beaucoup plus cher et je veux bien les payer alors pourquoi ne pas me le proposer

[translation]

Hello mister maka not any chance I paid in cash, I do not even ask the change of the controller but simply that I am sent these buttons lb and rb so that I change them I am convinced that they must in Have and seen the price on a standard joystick 3 euros I
    imagine that for the copper they do not have to be much more expensive and I want to pay them so why not offer it to me
  6. Mister Maka Win User

manette copper shadow

Hey there ANTHONYALL>

I'm afraid we don't send out individual parts for self-repair. If you're unable to provide a proof if purchase then I'm afraid a replacement is going to be your best option. Thanks for your understanding.
  7. Red KillMachine Win User

How can I avoid ALL rental servers!?!!

This is a good game, have had no issues so far. But I do find myself missing the vietnam map pack for bc2. I personally think that game runs smoother and I also dislike the planes flying around. Coppers are enough.
  8. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

What are your favorite color combos for design lab controllers?

Military green with copper-colored buttons
Thema:

Not enough copper

1. Not enough copper - Similar Threads - enough copper

2. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360): As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go...
  3. If i sign in with the xbox profiles on the web site, this is enough to Microsoft not count...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i sign in with the xbox profiles on the web site, this is enough to Microsoft not count...: I not want to lose my games 881fbe16-3c21-4d2c-826b-52bf3ef30c02
  4. Says Not enough internal space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says Not enough internal space: I am trying to download an update for COD. it says that I do not have enough internal space. I deleted all my games and I have like 640GB of free space, yet I am not able to download any game...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S: Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S one of these ALWAYS happen: -The game freezes -The textures not load in fast enough (all the time, whenever I go faster than 100km/h)...
  6. My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’: I have bought rainbow six seige and bought a new xbox 4tb hard drive, and when i try to install the game to the hard drive it claims i need to free up some space even though there is 3.5tb left?!...
  7. Not enough storage even though game is installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough storage even though game is installed: So my buddy is having and issue with his xbox where he can play all his installed games but anything that updates or new he installs tells him not enough storage and he can't play even though he...
  8. : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360: : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360 I am struggling tonight with an xbox 360 s console, I know its ancient, but I am just a mom trying to put disney plus or hulu or...
  9. Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now. I tried updating Modern Warfare today; the update requires 98 GB of storage. I have 183 GB storage available right now. Every time I try and...
  10. I had enough of cheaters on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had enough of cheaters on xbox live: I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to reduce the delay with controller command...