Not enough space problem

Discus and support Not enough space problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought xbox one x before 2 months, i don't like gaming so much, instead i like seeing movies and listen to music Laterally i move 6 movie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmarSparrows, Jul 31, 2019.

1. OmarSparrows
    OmarSparrows Guest

Not enough space problem

Hi all,

I bought xbox one x before 2 months, i don't like gaming so much, instead i like seeing movies and listen to music

Laterally i move 6 movie to my internal hard in xbox

After i saw all, i want to move more

Then message appears

"There is no enough space

Free some space in this folder to complete"

It was in my language so i didn't translate it perfectly

I have more than 500GB

Then why this problem appear ??

:)

OmarSparrows, Jul 31, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Not enough space problem

The persistent storage should be able to hold the data of way more than 6 BR Movies before it needs to be cleared.
    The persistent storage for the BluRay player is not for holding whole movies. It's just a small storage area for "bookmarks", so you can insert a movie disc you watched before, and the console will be able to continue where you left off before, or allows
    you to jump to scenes you marked earlier.

Again: The Xbox One is not a dedicated media player. Primarily, it is a gaming console with added media capabilities.

That means: you can attach USB storage devices with MP3, MKV or MP4 movies and music, and play that from the USB drive with no problem.

You don't need to copy anything to the console. Simply plug in the USB drive with your music and videos on it, and play it through the Xbox media player.
  3. OmarSparrows Win User

Not enough space problem

You mean i can't move movies with mkv or mp4 extend

?? But i already did that with previous movies ??

And what about music ?

I buy CD album of my favourite soundtrack them i move them to my pc > usb hard drive> xbox

The reason i do this because i always open my xbox all the day and YouTube, Netflix, Spotify all i use them, but in my laptop wont do that because it's too old

I cant even play blu ray movie in it
  4. OmarSparrows Win User

Not enough space problem

Do you know any suggestion to solve my problem, please?

All files size i have already move is about 12GB only

And the remaining is more than 500GB
  5. WPAK Win User

Not enough space problem

6. ArminatorX Win User

Not enough space problem

How do you move a movie file to the internal hard drive?

The Xbox usually can't store media files on it's internal storage.

Instead, why don't you just attach an USB drive with all your movies to the console and play them from the USB drive? You can manage your movies much easier that way on your PC/Laptop, and just plug in the USB hard drive, and play your movies on the console
    from there. No need to copy, move and manage your movies from the limited Xbox interface.
Thema:

Not enough space problem

1. Not enough space problem - Similar Threads - enough space problem

2. Update pop up not enough space - game interruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update pop up not enough space - game interruption: Just had this happen to me and cant find a suggestion box to suggest an update to: - not pop up notifications if ingame or a minimised notification that do not cover the game screen - and not to...
  3. Not enough disk space xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough disk space xbox one x: i have about 300 gigs free on my xbox one X drive but when I try to transfer a 22gig 4K movie from USB to my xbox hard drive it says “ not enough space “ . I saw previous threads about this as far...
  4. Minecraft not enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space: So im trying to download a mash up pack on Minecraft but it says i don't have enough memory even though i have at 200 gb of free storage f87ae31a-d6c5-400d-b8d9-d0cd8aea5687
  5. Not enough space??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space??: My xbox 360 s is saying there's not enough memory when i try to download a game & to go to system settings to free up space but i did. I also went & bought a 500gb internal harddrive stuck it in &...
  6. 3.5 TB isn't enough space?

in XBoX on Consoles
    3.5 TB isn't enough space?: We have been getting messages that some games dont have enough save space and can't run. We have 3.5 TB (terabytes, with internal and external hard drives) of space free. What am i missing here?...
  7. Not enough space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not enough space?: So I keep getting with all but about two or three of my games that I dont have enough and that I need to uninstall something else to make space. The thing about this is that I have 1.9tb free on...
  8. Not enough space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space: I purchased an external memory drive for my children’s Xbox X. With only approximately 2% used of the external memory, they are still unable to download their games. We keep getting a message that...
  9. New Xbox One S (1TB) says not enough space

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S (1TB) says not enough space: We purchased the Minecraft bundle Xbox One S for Christmas. Everything was going well at first. After the initial setup, we downloaded the Minecraft game. All good. However, when trying to...
  10. Error 0x80073cf2. Problem installing Far Cry 4. Brazil. Enough HDD space. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf2. Problem installing Far Cry 4. Brazil. Enough HDD space. Xbox One: I just bought Far Cry 4 on Xbox Live Brazil using my own account. I confirmed the payment on billing.microsoft.com Download does not starts. The game appears on "my games and apps", but stays...