Not enough space to save games error pop up everytime I launch a game

Discus and support Not enough space to save games error pop up everytime I launch a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I‘m in the current alpha ring (2208ni.220603-2200) and evertime I launch a game and the system tries to synch my save game with the Xbox network an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McLustig, Jun 7, 2022.

1. /u/McLustig
    /u/McLustig Guest

I‘m in the current alpha ring (2208ni.220603-2200) and evertime I launch a game and the system tries to synch my save game with the Xbox network an error pops up an tells me I have not enough space on my Xbox (Series X) to save. But this is bullshit all my storage devices connected to my console have multiple GB free. I already submitted the problem but does somebody else have this?

submitted by /u/McLustig
    [link] [comments]

/u/McLustig, Jun 7, 2022
  2. gulfaran Win User

Update pop up not enough space - game interruption

I managed to get an uninstall in inbetween the notifications, kinda like a speed run 😂, but thank you for your suggestion.

I wonder if turning the console on and off and not logging into a profile would stop the installations or turning it on after turning off the internet giving you time to take your time with clearing storage 🤔 possibly an alternative.

(Is there a time limit on how long you have to wait before posting another reply here? I keep getting a "oops something went wrong")
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I've had that happen when I was cleaning up some space on my older system and was swapping drives around to transfer between Xbox. It can be a bit frustrating. I would love to see some better storage management on the console, but it's not something
    I've had to deal with recently so I forget about it.
    The Feedback link still takes
    you to the right place with details on posting recommendations for improvements, and that would be a good place to start and let others support your idea.
  4. gulfaran Win User

This is the first time it has happened to me and Im sure if I hadnt decided to post something straight away I wouldve forgotten since Ive cleared 10s of GB today which I wouldnt fill any time soon. Thanks for the link and suggestion 🙂
  5. Aventhyz Win User

You can do a factory reset and see if the problem still persists, I believe it is solved by doing so, it has two factory reset options, one to keep games and applications and one to erase everything, of course first you select to If you keep the games
    and applications if it doesn't work out and if you want to test the other option to clean up everything on your Xbox including system errors, you can try the other option and erase all games that are in your console's memory.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

The idea website has been closed, the best place to post now is on the Insider reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
Thema:

1. Not enough space to save games error pop up everytime I launch a game - Similar Threads - enough space save

2. Minecraft Bedrock "Not Enough Space" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock "Not Enough Space" issue: I bought this pack yesterday that at first, I thought would work because whenever I bought a pack it usually would. But for some reason this time it told me "Not enough space" it said it needed...
  3. pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pas assez d'espace disque pour flight simulator [Not enough disk space for Flight Simulator...: Bonjour toutes et tous. Je ne peux pas installer les mises jour de Flight simulator. J'ai pourtant un Pc avec 500 Go et quasiment rien d'autre. J'ai tenté de déplacer flight simulator sur un...
  4. XBOX PC says I have not enough disk space when I do 0x800073cf4

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC says I have not enough disk space when I do 0x800073cf4: Hello. I've tried to install Sea of Thieves on my Windows 10 PC since yesterday but it is not working. When I click the install-button the button immediately goes to a yellow progress bar that...
  5. Xbox gamepass pc says i dont have enough space when i have over 100 gb extra

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc says i dont have enough space when i have over 100 gb extra: Im trying to download forza horizon 5 and it keeps saying i dont have enough space, when i have 200gb free and the game takes up 122gb max, i dont have any other drives to try to install it on so...
  6. I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just...: It just vanishes and wont let me download it. 4481ede9-1ece-4eb3-bad3-e49e3f53a2c9
  7. Xbox series x storage saying not enough space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x storage saying not enough space: My series X is saying I don't have any more space to save while playing games. I still have plenty of space left on my internal and on my expansion card. Yet it keeps telling me to clear space. I...
  8. There's enough space on top and below to make room for a 5th tile in the menu

in XboX Insiders
    There's enough space on top and below to make room for a 5th tile in the menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alfakennyone [link] [comments]
  9. Not enough space to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not enough space to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have been trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Only 500 mega bites remain of the download. 54 GB of space are available according to the installer, yet the installer says "you do...
  10. Saving failed. There is not enough space to save. No progress will be saved. Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving failed. There is not enough space to save. No progress will be saved. Error: I have cleared a few games on my hard disc but still unable to save game data on zoo tycoon on my Xbox one. I have attempted to unintelligible the game and reinstall it but still the same error...