Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature

Discus and support Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jul 27, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

What was the purpose of the always online thing anyway?

[quote user="ManicRaider"]

I never understood how that benefited anyone.

[/quote]

It wouldn't have been a benefit to consumers.
  3. PaNfOoT Win User

This is absurd

[quote user="US Revenge"]

I'm all for online connections if it benefits users, like in WoW where it gives you a persistent world to play in. but the xbox one does not benefit users with online check ins.

[/quote]

Exactly, still waiting for someone to justify that one.
  4. fantasticozzz Win User

EA Sends Email Confirms All Fears

Funny I understood it exactly it said the game sucks
  5. DMonstah1155 Win User

Just Dance backwards compatabilitywith XBox One/S

Understood, we had to download JD20, but is this common (not supporting games that are less than a year old)? I would have just bought a regular Xbox and the kinect otherwise.

I'm new to the gaming world but this seems asinine to me.
  6. voteDC Win User

How to see 'My Forums'?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Ok I see it now. Sheesh what idiot thought that would be a great new feature for the forums? If their intention was to get rid of regulars by making a new clunky forum, well it worked. lol

[/quote]It's a right pain as well if you want to quote multiple people.
Thema:

1. Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature - Similar Threads - exactly understood 'regular

2. Exactly what are the ingredients utilized in the Internal 911?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exactly what are the ingredients utilized in the Internal 911?: Internal 911 is a natural and highly active preparation that provides proper digestion that promotes intestinal health and overall health. Natural ingredients are made from herbs that help to...
  3. What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change

in XboX Insiders
    What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change: Okay so my Xbox live gold expired two months ago and I haven’t notice any change. So what does Xbox live gold exactly do? Because I can still play online and do everything I could do before. Thank...
  4. What exactly does resetting your xbox, but keeping your games and apps, actually do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What exactly does resetting your xbox, but keeping your games and apps, actually do?: What exactly does this do? Do you keep the games and apps but lose your multiplayer data? My connection to Modern Warfare has been acting up so I was going to try to reset my xbox to try and fix...
  5. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  6. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  7. How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...

in XboX Insiders
    How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/13I5 [link] [comments]
  8. Please tell me what exactly is inappropriate with this?!

in XboX Insiders
    Please tell me what exactly is inappropriate with this?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kamikazetuna2 [link] [comments]
  9. I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?

in XboX Insiders
    I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?: Title. I had never gotten this error until after I updated to this latest Alpha Skip Ahead update. I guess my first question is by some off chance does anyone else get this error? And what exactly...
  10. Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?: I've looked Alot on the Internet and YouTube and everywhere. But I can't seem to find where I can see the exact date I joined. Maybe you can't, but I know it says how many months I've been an...