Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature

Discus and support Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature - Similar Threads - exactly understood 'regular

2. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]
  3. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  4. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  5. What exactly is 0x87e1000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What exactly is 0x87e1000a: I tried loading a game a while ago and got this code, and again more recently can someone please tell me how to fix it? Talking to Microsoft does not help! It is also a play anywhere game and...
  6. Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore: Okay, long story short, I was in Xbox app to change my profile picture. I clicked on it so I could use my own images for a profile picture, but it said “due to your past behavior, you can’t upload...
  7. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  8. What is it meaning exactly

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is it meaning exactly: Are they meaning what is the senders adress or reciever in the top [img] 159b1880-6ca5-4817-9fdb-0dd8961d045f
  9. What is it meaning exactly

in XBoX on Mobile
    What is it meaning exactly: [Mod Removed – Large Image]. is this good enough d8f70fcc-4f7a-45d2-adfc-dfe260fe2d9d
  10. How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?: I would just like to know exactly why I was chat banned on xbox. I cannot recall saying anything to anyone that wasn't my friend and all in good fun. I have gone onto the enforcement site but can...