Not finding Multiplayer Pack 2 on xbox store. Missing DLC_MP2 Error,

Discus and support Not finding Multiplayer Pack 2 on xbox store. Missing DLC_MP2 Error, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The new update rolled out for Modern Warfare, and I, like many others cannot play the multiplayer due to a missing pack. I get the error "Missing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EM_720, Feb 14, 2020.

1. EM_720
    EM_720 Guest

The new update rolled out for Modern Warfare, and I, like many others cannot play the multiplayer due to a missing pack. I get the error "Missing DLC_MP2 error. When I look at my friends his add-ons show a Multiplayer pack 1 and pack 2. When I go to the
    xbox store I cannot find pack 2 only pack 1.

Help

:)

EM_720, Feb 14, 2020
  2. SandeepS90 Win User

The new update rolled out for Modern Warfare, and I, like many others cannot play the multiplayer due to a missing pack. I get the error "Missing DLC_MP2 error. When I look at my friends his add-ons show a Multiplayer pack 1 and pack 2. When I go to the
    xbox store I cannot find pack 2 only pack 1.

Help
    Also facing the same issue. Still can't find Multiplayer pack 2 in store or ready to install section of Modern Warfare.

Can someone help, I want to play local multiplayer in split screen?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello everyone!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Infinity ward announced earlier that they were rolling out a fix to fix this issue. Hopefully it starts hitting today or tomorrow.
  5. WGID Win User

Since it is a known issue, the game developers are working on the problem. Have you checked for Pack 2 in "Ready to Install"?
  6. EM_720 Win User

Yes I have checked there is no pack ready to install.
Thema:

1. Not finding Multiplayer Pack 2 on xbox store. Missing DLC_MP2 Error, - Similar Threads - finding Multiplayer Pack

2. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  3. I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...: I have a physical copy of Modern warfare on my xbox, my hard drive wiped a while ago so i lost the modern warfare download but recently i got warzone and downloaded the modern warfare client again...
  4. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  5. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18 I can never find any opponents to face in Fifa Ultimate Team seasons only Champions Mode. My NAT Type is Moderate...
  8. Connection Fine But Can’t Find Any Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Fine But Can’t Find Any Multiplayer: Hi all, Apologies if this isn’t the correct forum. I recently bought an Xbox One, but I’m having a big issue in that I can’t connect to almost any multiplayer games (I’ve tried a few games...
  9. Can't find multiplayer match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find multiplayer match: I have just bought Gears of War 4 and i can't find any versus or horde match. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing. Please help me. 6ec36f8e-3d24-420f-865a-5968e2d524ab
  10. i can't find a multiplayer match on bo3 on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't find a multiplayer match on bo3 on the xbox one: Hi, I just got bo3 and I got it freashly updated but after the update I could'nt find a multiplayer match at all. It just says "0 of 50" I dont know what to do and i would love to have some...