Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

Discus and support Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDeSpirito, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made sure im online.Weird thing is all my other games are giving
    me achievements but this one.

:)

JohnDeSpirito, Mar 20, 2020
  2. I Joicey I Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Minecraft achievements are pretty easy to get

Halo master chief collection there is hundreds of achievements
  3. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Halo the master chief collection 600 achievements to grind most are campaign
  4. PuncakeHD Win User

Xbox One. Achievements won't unlock

i have problems unlocking achievements they say there unlocked but their not.. when im playing halo master chief collection no achievements...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

1. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game) - Similar Threads - getting achievements Halo

2. I still didn't get my achievement

in XboX Insiders
    I still didn't get my achievement: So there was an issue with Xbox achievements and they've fixed it after the issue lasted 30 hours but, I still didn't get my achievement. Should I wait 72 hours and it will be unlocked...
  3. How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?: With the addition of their Genesis DLC they've made 3 notes from that requirements to unlock a previously unlockable without them achievement. Didn't something similar happen with Destiny and Xbox...
  4. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  5. I didn't get achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get achievement: Welcome.I played in Crysis 3 and tried complete "suited up" achievement.I have completed all requirements: collected all nanosuit modules and improved all suit skills but I still hadn't get...
  6. I finished Halo 5 legendary campaign alone and did not get any achievements >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I finished Halo 5 legendary campaign alone and did not get any achievements >:(: The achievements (about finishing the campaign) say they are at 33%. 41332d36-d635-440a-96af-ef30c88e0532
  7. Spent a few days beating Halo solo on legendary, didn't get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent a few days beating Halo solo on legendary, didn't get the achievements.: I spent a few days beating Halo 4 in the MCC on legendary, and even though I have the legendary campaign shields appearing on the screen under "Solo" progress, I haven't unlocked the achievements...
  8. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  9. Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****: Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****. The Achievement says (Earn all medals in the campaign at least once.) But any tips on how to get all of the medals in...
  10. Need help getting the Pension Plan Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting the Pension Plan Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****: Need help getting the Pension Plan Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****. The Achievement says (Earn 25000 XP throughout your career.) But any tips on how to get 25000 XP throughout career mode?...