Not getting any XBL reward credits

Discus and support Not getting any XBL reward credits in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My XBL gamer tag is and I have spent a fortune on games but never got any reward credits, even when there was an offer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DIZZE DRAY, Oct 17, 2016.

1. DIZZE DRAY
    DIZZE DRAY Guest

My XBL gamer tag is and I have spent a fortune on games but never got any reward credits, even when there was an offer.

:)

DIZZE DRAY, Oct 17, 2016
  2. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Oct 17, 2016
  3. vulgarcfh77
    vulgarcfh77 Guest
    Still an issue with rewards depositing

So, 6 months ago I posted here about my XBL Rewards credits not getting posted to my account. Was told there was an "internal database" problem and there was no timetable on getting it fixed. I had this same problem a couple years ago and it was resolved,
    but then it evidently came back somehow. With XBL Rewards getting folded into Microsoft Rewards soon, I worry that I will not get credit for all that I'm owed. Can this issue please be resolved soon?

vulgarcfh77, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not getting any Reward Credits?

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting any Reward Credits?

Hello Jo the Gr3at,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Not getting any rewards credits

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting any rewards credits

Hello Leora86,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

So for example, your purchase of Subnautica recently did not award any Rewards Credits since:

1. It did not qualify for or complete any offer on the MyMissions page.

-or-

2. You do not have any MyVIP stars to award MyVIP payback off of. This purchase did increase your MyVIP progress towards your first star, however.
  8. TwoAchiever2476 Win User

Difference between Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards?

Is there any free way of getting Xbox Live Rewards points as there is with Microsoft Rewards, besides the survey? I'm looking for a quick and free way of getting XBL Rewards points.
Thema:

1. Not getting any XBL reward credits - Similar Threads - getting XBL reward

2. I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party: Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  3. Not getting points credited to my XBL account

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting points credited to my XBL account: I have been a member of XBOX live for over 6 years. No points from purchases or renewing my XBL Gold account have been credited to my account. I checked my account and for some reason the VIP...
  4. Not getting credit for purchases/XBL

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting credit for purchases/XBL: Like some other posts I've seen, I don't seem to ever get credit for anything I do. I understand that the VIP Stars program resets every year now, etc., but my star meter literally never fills. I...
  5. Didn't get Rocket League when buying 3 months XBL. Never got a code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get Rocket League when buying 3 months XBL. Never got a code.: Title. An Xbox support member confirmed the offer for me, but regardless, I still didn't get my game code. c34b0e66-81f0-44d7-827a-a9e65e066635
  6. Can you help me get my old XBL account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help me get my old XBL account.: Can help me get a old account I used to play on back then? the Gamertag is "E dubble D" I Used to play a lot of Halo 3 and Reach on it back in 2009 and 2010-11 and I forgot both the password and...
  7. Renewed XBL Gold to get "The Cave" for free, but it still shows up as $14.99.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed XBL Gold to get "The Cave" for free, but it still shows up as $14.99.: I just renewed my Xbox LIVE Gold membership to get the current free game, "The Cave", but that game is not showing up as free when I go to claim it, despite it being advertised as "FREE" for Gold...
  8. Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.: Hi there, so I've been having an issue with a friend of mine I've been friends with on XBL for the past 8 years. Never had this issue up until recently. What happened for it to be this way is...
  9. I keep getting disconnected and reconnected to XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected and reconnected to XBL: For the past two or so weeks I've been having a major issue with my xb1. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to xbox live every few seconds. I've tried the Port Forwarding and DHCP Reservation...
  10. Get Disconnected From XBL When Playing A Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Disconnected From XBL When Playing A Game: Whenever I play a game on my Xbox One, I get disconnected from Xbox Live. This started happening about 2 weeks ago, before I installed the new Xbox Experience update. Since installing that...