Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShahidHannan, Feb 17, 2020.

1. ShahidHannan
    ShahidHannan Guest

Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

:)

ShahidHannan, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Sounds like your chat/game mixer is pushed all the way towards chat. If you hit you menu button there is a little place for sound settings. You just need to go there and slide the slider to to your preferred sound preferences
  3. Zdubleu Win User

Go in to your volume and output settings on the console and ensure your settings allow the game sound as well.
  4. RautenbachMichael Win User

RAZER ELECTRA V2 IS NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE

I only get the party chat on my headset. I do not get any of the game sound on the headset
  5. Shadow Chief 3 Win User

Will there be a fully wireless surround sound headset for Xbox One?

THANK YOU FOR AN ANSWER!

So from the sounds of it the best bet is a headset that has the desired sound specs that likely plugs into the xbox but then broadcasts to the headset (game/system sound wireless) but chat sound/chat capabilities is direct from the controller (headset adapter)?

If that is correct the A50s sound like the logical choice correct? Or is there another option?
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

Can I use this for a simple mono wireless headset?

I want chat only through the headset from teammates and game sounds coming through my surround sound system.
Thema:

1. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - getting game system

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  4. Waiting to get game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Waiting to get game: I have been waiting for nearly a hour to get to play a game db28e2b3-b717-4db8-821b-31556ecb1e3d
  5. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant get free one month game pass since my reward account is not detected by the system

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant get free one month game pass since my reward account is not detected by the system: got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** stating that im eligible for a free one month game pass. but clicking on that link takes me to...
  7. Game getting system-type errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game getting system-type errors: I recently installed the latest "Destiny 2" update (1.2.3 I believe) and started giving me an error when trying to launch it. Getting game ready "2 seconds later" Something went wrong An...
  8. Can anyone tell me how I can get a game back on my system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how I can get a game back on my system.: Does anyone know how to get a game back that has been on my console from when I purchased Xbox one s. Had a problem with it loading, so reset my console. Now.it says it is installed but, will not...
  9. Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...: On 3/22/17 I wasn't allowed to find any matches in matchmaking due to my reputation being "Avoid Me". I didnt even know reputation affected your gaming experience until that day. I did research...
  10. Gaming speaker system, how to get it to work with the xbox one??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming speaker system, how to get it to work with the xbox one??: HI, Ive recently just bought Genius GX SW-G5.1 80W 5.1 Channel Gaming Speaker http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AGSSMJM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Problem i'm...