Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over ...

Discus and support Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hello! I paid 6,800 rewards points for a (1 month xbox game pass) and after 24 hours i still havent recieved it and i also have not got an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ANGRY BuDS, Jun 19, 2018.

1. ANGRY BuDS
    ANGRY BuDS Guest

Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over ...

hello! I paid 6,800 rewards points for a (1 month xbox game pass) and after 24 hours i still havent recieved it and i also have not got an email confirming my purchase for the points spent BUT the points are gone from my account now please help

:)

ANGRY BuDS, Jun 19, 2018
  2. EddieEngel
    EddieEngel Guest
    microsoft rewards

I redeemed 6800 points for 1 free month of xbox live on 9/5/2018 and I never received my e-mail with the code. I have done this many times before and never had any problems. where did my 6800 points go and why did I not get the code?

EddieEngel, Jun 19, 2018
  3. LEFT4MUSH
    LEFT4MUSH Guest
    Reward failed saport failed.

tried ti claim a reward for 7000 points of 1 month games pass. Never got my month. Saport emails once every 24 hours so dumb. You can text my phone to verify said order but not text me the code

LEFT4MUSH, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over 24 hr

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over 24 hr

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  8. PilotSplitter Win User

How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

I am using Edge on my smartphone and on my PC and it is worth using it because of the points you get. And you can do what ever you want with it. You can use it for more money on your account or even better game pass. 4,500 points for 5 $ or 6800 points for
    1 month gamepass(10% worth). I love those rewards.
  9. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

xbox game pass

xbox game pass is 10 a month for hundreds of games to play, but if you do your microsoft rewards, you can accrue enough points to get it for free, its better to shoot for xbox game pass ultimate, it takes a bit longer to save up the points but you get
    gold and game pass wrapped into one package and its awesome.
  10. EXLEX Win User

Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

I had a PS4 next to my Xbox but I traded it for a Nintendo Switch because the Sony customer support is a joke !

I payed my last 2 years gold with Rewards points and had another 2 years and 1 year Game Pass payed with Rewards points as well. Since the E3 offer to change this to Game Pass Ultimate for just 1€ I now have Ultimate untill 2022 😁👍.

You can search such offers in the PSN store but won't find them !

Better start collecting points with Rewards !
Thema:

1. Not getting my 1 month xbox game pass after paying for it with 6800 reward points and its over ... - Similar Threads - getting month game

2. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  3. Can't get xbox one gold games this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get xbox one gold games this month: Hi everybody I am writing from Spain. I have an xbox 360 but Ive always been able to DL gold games for Xbox One (for a near future), but this month I cant do it from my console (I click on the...
  4. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  5. How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...: Last month we had these free games: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/27/games-with-gold-december-2018/ I was not able to take...
  6. Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get 50% off 6 months Xbox Game Pass: I see the 50% off promo banner but when I clog to purchase, it is for only 1 month at the regular price of $11.99. What gives? I do recall seeing an option to buy last weekend and the sale ends...
  7. How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?: RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it... 4b88c8ef-4ce8-49df-95fa-e41585122475
  8. Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month: Hi! I was sent a promotional email stating that if I subscribed to Game Pass with PayPal, I'd be getting a code to redeem a month of service for free. However, I did not get it so I contacted...
  9. Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one: Hi, I am having trouble when I try to get this months free gold game, Indian Jones for 360. I don't have any trouble getting the ones for xbox one. It tells me that the page no longer exists, or...
  10. Why is there no option to get Xbox Game Pass for 12 months anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there no option to get Xbox Game Pass for 12 months anymore?: I remember there used to be an option to buy 12 months of game pass, but now I see only for 1 and 3 months. Why is the 12 months option not available anymore? Also, for how many months/years can...