Not getting my fortnite skin

Discus and support Not getting my fortnite skin in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I recently got a xbox one S and it was the fortnite bundle but when I look inside there was no code just the disk. When i downloaded fortnite it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by luisvelazquez3, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Not getting my fortnite skin

So I recently got a xbox one S and it was the fortnite bundle but when I look inside there was no code just the disk. When i downloaded fortnite it just didn't give me the skin. I'm just wondering if I could get the code. Please and Thank You

:)

luisvelazquez3, Feb 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'm assuming the disc was in a case like any other disc based game you get, have you checked inside the case for the code, as it could be there.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Luis,

Most of the time the codes that are included in the Xbox One S bundles will come in a sleeve where the codes for the content will be on the front and the back. Double check the sleeve that came with the bundle and check both sides. One side should be the
    code for the Battle Royal game and the other side should be for the Eon skin and the V-bucks bonus.

If the code for the Eon skin and V-bucks bonus is not on the other side or not found in the bundle at all and Best Buy doesn't want to help you, then go ahead and contact Xbox customer support and see if they can help you. Just make sure you have your receipt
    available.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support
  4. AhmaddFedaie Win User

Hey can you give me the Xbox for my card cause I bought a Xbox one S he didn’t give me the code
  5. luisvelazquez3 Win User

I did before writing. I bought it from Best Buy and they told me that they checked the box to make sure the sleeve was there and it was. But when I purchased it, I didn't get it.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

As mentioned above the codes that are included in the Xbox One S bundles will come in a sleeve where the codes for the content will be on the front and the back. Double check the sleeve that came with the bundle and check both sides. If you still don't
    have it contact your retailer where you purchased the console, and if further assistance is needed contact our Live Support team.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
Thema:

1. Not getting my fortnite skin - Similar Threads - getting fortnite skin

2. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...
  3. How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?: I'm curious how often new updates and seasons come to Fortnite? 26f7a18b-1e40-4d0f-992c-de8419ba86f9
  4. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?: So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest... Is my method cheating??...
  5. I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account: Didn't get my laguna pack on fortnite 019f4371-215c-4eb0-9e47-fe1e3c3eb668
  6. Getting Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Fortnite: My son wants to get Fortnite on his Xbox one. It says he has to get his parents permission and a request has been sent to them. But I am not receiving any message. Should this message come via...
  7. Fortnite eon skin code unable to get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite eon skin code unable to get: Hi guys, I've recently purchased the Xbox One S tht is supposed to come with an Eon Skin Code but i dont see any of it right now. It would be very helpful if anyone could fix this problem for me...
  8. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  9. Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults): We got an XBOX for Christmas, and my son *really* wants to play Fortnite with a keyboard and mouse, but it's not working for him. If I play Fornite on the XBOX using my adult account, our...
  10. ¿como puedo sacar mi cuenta de xbox one en fortnite? [How can I get my Xbox One account at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿como puedo sacar mi cuenta de xbox one en fortnite? [How can I get my Xbox One account at...: cuando instale el juego no me dejaba poner la cuenta de epic games. asi que le di a la opcion de "NO GRACIAS" pensando que despues podria ponerla, porque pense que podria ser un error no poder...