Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content

Discus and support Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried everything to get this to work everything you guys say to do i did and nothing has worked i paid for the operator edition and haven't gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OMG Iz Fox, Oct 29, 2019.

1. OMG Iz Fox
    OMG Iz Fox Guest

Ive tried everything to get this to work everything you guys say to do i did and nothing has worked i paid for the operator edition and haven't gotten any of the in game content no skins no calling cards nothing ive reinstalled the game which took hours
    just to make sure it wasn't your guys fault but it is and if you dont fix it your gonna have allot of disappointed customers.

:)

OMG Iz Fox, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Willian Goennemann Win User

Hello, because Call of Duty is a game produced by Activision, I suggest you seek help in Activision Support because the Xbox Store only sells the game but who posts it in the Xbox Store is Activision
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One Game

Hi TIMEBANDIT,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing and issue with installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Sometimes games will need to download extra content in the background for a better in-game experience. The game should launch normally and allow
    you to play all the features that come with it. For information on installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, check out:

Installation & Setup - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I hope this helps.
  4. HassanB Win User

error on gulch map

Hello dborg50,

This is because of the latest content drop for Modern Warfare 3. Please follow the instructions listed below and it should fix your issue:

1. From the Xbox LIVE Dashboard, go to Settings and select System
    2. Select Storage
    3. Select Hard Drive
    4. Select Games and Apps
    5. Select Modern Warfare 3
    6. Find and select "Collection 4: Final Assault Marketplace Content"
    7. Select Delete
    8. Launch Modern Warfare 3 and you should not be able to access the Collection 4 content.
  5. Riley Simon Win User

MW3 problems with downloading map packs!

I don't even get the maps on the queue, it says that the content isn't available. I even search the game on Xbox Live and there's no results for Modern Warfare 3...
  6. lilbak82 Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

Modern warfare 3 will always be my favorite with the new modern warfare a close second
Thema:

1. Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content - Similar Threads - getting Modern Warfare

2. Modern warfare is not letting me get online even though my WiFi is fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare is not letting me get online even though my WiFi is fine: Ive been having this problem since march and it wont let me get online even if my wifis perfect my hotspot on my phone works but thats it.Anyone had same problem and fix it?...
  3. Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu: After this most recent update on 5/19/2020 when I try to go play MW I go to the loading screen with Ronin and it just kicks me back to the main menu with this, "Give that another try. If it still...
  4. Pre order cod modern Warfare 2 remastered, today is its release, but get message I’m to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order cod modern Warfare 2 remastered, today is its release, but get message I’m to...: Ordered cod mw2 and its not booting up, stating im too early, the release date is today f01b5a2d-17f3-412a-8e52-c358eb91d4db
  5. How soon will it likely be before modern warfare gets a dsicounted price again on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How soon will it likely be before modern warfare gets a dsicounted price again on the xbox...: I've been playing Warzone and have been really enjoying it. Therefore I want to purchase the actual game, but don't want to pay the £60 price tag. I know over a week ago it was discounted to £35...
  6. Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare: Is anyone having issues with getting on cod modern warfare multiplayer a7aecb70-ec9d-4d49-aaf1-7cb410ffb765
  7. Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?: I would like a refund, the game keeps crashing my xbox one x whenever I play multiplayer or co-op, the only reason I got this game was to play with my friends which I can't do....
  8. "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.: After installed call of duty modern warfare, I could not join my friend's parties or if they joined my party I would disconnect. i'm able to play cod online just fine and talk to people in public...
  9. I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!: I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!! https://account.xbox.com/de-DE/Achievements/XboxOne/2154930/11 eyes and ears...
  10. Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?: I bought just the Infinite Warfare edition but now realize I want to play the Modern Warfare portion. Is there a way to get the addition without spending another 80$ on top of the 60$ I just...