Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content

Discus and support Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried everything to get this to work everything you guys say to do i did and nothing has worked i paid for the operator edition and haven't gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OMG Iz Fox, Oct 29, 2019.

1. OMG Iz Fox
    OMG Iz Fox Guest

Ive tried everything to get this to work everything you guys say to do i did and nothing has worked i paid for the operator edition and haven't gotten any of the in game content no skins no calling cards nothing ive reinstalled the game which took hours
    just to make sure it wasn't your guys fault but it is and if you dont fix it your gonna have allot of disappointed customers.

:)

OMG Iz Fox, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Willian Goennemann Win User

Hello, because Call of Duty is a game produced by Activision, I suggest you seek help in Activision Support because the Xbox Store only sells the game but who posts it in the Xbox Store is Activision
  3. HassanB Win User

error on gulch map

Hello dborg50,

This is because of the latest content drop for Modern Warfare 3. Please follow the instructions listed below and it should fix your issue:

1. From the Xbox LIVE Dashboard, go to Settings and select System
    2. Select Storage
    3. Select Hard Drive
    4. Select Games and Apps
    5. Select Modern Warfare 3
    6. Find and select "Collection 4: Final Assault Marketplace Content"
    7. Select Delete
    8. Launch Modern Warfare 3 and you should not be able to access the Collection 4 content.
  4. Riley Simon Win User

MW3 problems with downloading map packs!

I don't even get the maps on the queue, it says that the content isn't available. I even search the game on Xbox Live and there's no results for Modern Warfare 3...
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

BF3 or MW3

If i were you id get Battlefield 3,modern warfare 3 should change its title to modern warfare 2.5.
  6. Kramerllama Win User

It IS the Same Engine Confirmed

[View:http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Modern-Warfare-2-Low-Texture.jpg]

those textures are fine?
Thema:

1. Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content - Similar Threads - getting Modern Warfare

2. How do I get my games back after reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my games back after reset?: Hi, I bought an Xbox One 1TB Console - Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle in 2016. It also came with Forza 2. I have not used the console for a couple years. I tried a couple days ago and it kept...
  3. My xbox one console getting slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console getting slow: Hi I have a bad problem after i uptade my xbox one it getting overheating and get slow and when i play agame it stop what i have to do and if anyone will tell me that restore the xbox one...
  4. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  5. Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?: I would like a refund, the game keeps crashing my xbox one x whenever I play multiplayer or co-op, the only reason I got this game was to play with my friends which I can't do....
  6. "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.: After installed call of duty modern warfare, I could not join my friend's parties or if they joined my party I would disconnect. i'm able to play cod online just fine and talk to people in public...
  7. I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!: I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!! https://account.xbox.com/de-DE/Achievements/XboxOne/2154930/11 eyes and ears...
  8. why. i did not get the money in the game modern combat 5. although i have paid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why. i did not get the money in the game modern combat 5. although i have paid: i need support [img] 565b2612-a9a6-48c6-9c1b-f533e9cea77a
  9. Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?: I bought just the Infinite Warfare edition but now realize I want to play the Modern Warfare portion. Is there a way to get the addition without spending another 80$ on top of the 60$ I just...
  10. CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game: Hello people, clearly I have trouble with my Call of Duty 4 multiplayer account. It started after I re-downloaded my profile to my 360 console. My rank was reset to 1 (former somewhat around...