Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

Discus and support Not getting points for buying sea of thieves in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; not getting the points for buying sea of thieves a10d675d-17df-46dd-8836-c1585afe3ade Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MOUSE9755, Jul 9, 2018.

1. MOUSE9755
    MOUSE9755 Guest

not getting the points for buying sea of thieves

:)

MOUSE9755, Jul 9, 2018
  2. JamieFXI
    JamieFXI Guest
    Microsoft Points

It says that I can redeem 6000 points if I buy Sea of Thieves. However after buying Sea of Thieves I never got the Microsoft Points.

JamieFXI, Jul 9, 2018
  3. TG Derp
    TG Derp Guest
    Reward system should be giving me 6000 points

It is saying if I buy sea of thieves, I get 6000 points, I have bought sea of thieves and not been given the 6000 points. Can someone help?

TG Derp, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It should take about 72 hours for the points to show after making the purchase. If it's been longer than that, you will need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 9, 2018
  5. I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.

ThePidgeon2004, Jul 12, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As stated above, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support for assistance. However, since you bought it before the offer became available it may not be eligible.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

As stated above, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support for assistance. However, since you bought it before the offer became available it may not be eligible.
  8. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
  9. Smwutches Win User

It should take about 72 hours for the points to show after making the purchase. If it's been longer than that, you will need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer
    support.
  10. niwshki Win User

Sea of Thieves Mercenary pack

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.

Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will
    receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack in their
    Xbox Message Center
    by

MAY 31, 2018
  11. Tr1stanus Win User

Can't install Forza 7 on my PC

I have to buy it twice ? Why Sea of Thieves for example works on the two support ?
Thema:

1. Not getting points for buying sea of thieves - Similar Threads - getting points buying

2. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.: Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time?...
  3. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  4. when do i get my 500 points for buying contra?

in XBoX Rewards
    when do i get my 500 points for buying contra?: it said on microsoft rewards on the xbox that if i bought contra between aug 3-6(i think) that id have 500 mr points. its the 6th and i still have not goy it yet. when i do the other activities...
  5. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  6. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X: wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X Many thanks GT: 63041d5b-6dd6-43ee-8878-44887398a07f
  7. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?: I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a...
  8. I never get any rewards points despite buying lots of games.

in XBoX Rewards
    I never get any rewards points despite buying lots of games.: For example, I have already pre-ordered 3 of the games on this month's mission list (MHW, Far Cry 5 & Sea of Thieves) but still no points. I see the end of the Pre-order punchcard is March 31st -...
  9. I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ...: I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 letter code on xbox or the money in my account i need help gamertag is oDrex Famous and the email i use...
  10. I buy games, get a monthly statement, but never accrue points, in over 4 years! please help.

in XBoX Rewards
    I buy games, get a monthly statement, but never accrue points, in over 4 years! please help.: Several years ago (when I lived in the UK), I signed up for your Xbox rewards program, which obviously gives points for whatever purchases you make monthly. The thing is, since moving to the US...