not getting rewards points deposited

Discus and support not getting rewards points deposited in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; not getting my xbox live rewards credits deposited into my account on my xbox 360 account 03697dc4-7e15-494c-b54b-84626b74b5ba Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToxicVisionz, May 15, 2015.

1. ToxicVisionz
    ToxicVisionz Guest

not getting my xbox live rewards credits deposited into my account on my xbox 360 account

:)

ToxicVisionz, May 15, 2015
  2. reward points not getting deposited

4 weeks and my reward points havent been deposited, second time i have had to post this because other one got removed for some reason, with no reply or solution.

DigestedPrune25, May 15, 2015
  3. My xbox reward points did not arrive

my xbox reward points was not deposited today.

ooTURBOEDDYoo, May 15, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. However, any question about the Rewards program should be posted to the Rewards Forums for a proper answer.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, May 15, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points transfer

There was a rewards deposit on the 8th and a lot of people are still having issues getting rewards credits deposited so they are getting those emails. The OP is mistaken that they are points though.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Went from Free Xbox live no points

What points?

If you mean xbox live rewards then you get them on the 15th & 30th of the month.

You need a total of 5000 points for an automatic deposit or at least 1000 points & you can request a deposit in "my rewards" from the rewards site.
  7. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  8. slick101 Win User

Xbox rewards

you only get the deposits when you accumulate 5000 rewards points from doing rewards missions
  9. JohnnyXeo Win User

Rewards Survey

No, the points get deposited once a month.

From the FAQ:

Secondly, don't forget that Rewards Points are deposited into your Xbox LIVE account once per month. Check the Rewards Points Pending section of the MyRewards page to make sure you don't have any pending transactions, which will not yet show up in your Total
    Rewards Points Awarded.
Thema:

1. not getting rewards points deposited - Similar Threads - getting rewards points

2. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  3. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?: Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada, 0cd87114-026d-4ca5-aae6-465fccdcc87d
  4. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  5. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  6. XBOX One X Promo 50K Points reward HOW DO YOU GET IT FULFILLED????

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX One X Promo 50K Points reward HOW DO YOU GET IT FULFILLED????: Using the XBOX Rewards App, upgraded my Xbox to XBOX 1 X. Promo clearly states 50K Reward. Even purchased Extended warranty with it. That said, 2 hours on the phone with Microsoft, nobody seem...
  7. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  8. how do we get microsoft rewards points???

in XBoX Rewards
    how do we get microsoft rewards points???: How do we get microsoft reward points? Called tech they said come here...we bought Sea of Thieves and didn't get our points 93e9994e-24b0-4102-bb70-400c9f0a23b7
  9. Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my microsoft rewards points: on the Microsoft Rewards app it said if i bought the xbox1 S I'd received 28000 points and i had the console since Christmas but did not get my points 5bc660c2-079d-451b-ba61-d83c0a799de6
  10. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points: hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help 64e05a63-6f72-4490-ac4b-197e7489eafc