Not getting rewards points for something I already own

Discus and support Not getting rewards points for something I already own in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I was told to contact you in regards of not being able to receive rewards points for something I already own. 757e1203-943c-449b-99aa-defa9b8e8e72 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by bountyhunterN1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Not getting rewards points for something I already own

I was told to contact you in regards of not being able to receive rewards points for something I already own.

:)

bountyhunterN1, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Points for my Xbox 1 s?

I already own an Xbox one s and on the Microsoft rewards app it say I could get 28000 points for buying one but I already own can I still get the points?

POPULARMMOSS14, Jul 5, 2018
  3. hamsam04
    hamsam04 Guest
    redeeming Microsoft reward points

you can get 28,000 Microsoft reward points for buying the Xbox one S and i was wondering if you could redeem the points if you already own one

hamsam04, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
    However, generally if the purchases were not made during the offer period, they will not be eligible.

Smwutches, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest
    Can you elaborate on your issue. Did you buy something in the past that would now offer you rewards points if you were to purchase it today?

Spazpol, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
    However, generally if the purchases were not made during the offer period, they will not be eligible.
  7. Spazpol Win User

Can you elaborate on your issue. Did you buy something in the past that would now offer you rewards points if you were to purchase it today?
  8. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
  9. OK Fowl Win User

Microsoft: Have Forza Horizon 3 already

Those missions are for new purchases. You will not receive points for previous purchases.

It is a sales thing to get folks to buy the game and get the reward.

If you already own the game on disc there is no need to repurchase it. You just will not receive any points for it.
  10. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Charged by Microsoft for something I already owned?

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: xbx.lv/rqQZaL
Thema:

1. Not getting rewards points for something I already own - Similar Threads - getting rewards points

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. I am not getting my reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am not getting my reward points: I have been trying to complete this offer/reward this whole month but I never receive the 500 points. I follow all the steps and multiple times but for some weird reason, it does not want to be...
  4. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  5. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?: Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada, 0cd87114-026d-4ca5-aae6-465fccdcc87d
  6. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  7. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  8. XBOX One X Promo 50K Points reward HOW DO YOU GET IT FULFILLED????

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX One X Promo 50K Points reward HOW DO YOU GET IT FULFILLED????: Using the XBOX Rewards App, upgraded my Xbox to XBOX 1 X. Promo clearly states 50K Reward. Even purchased Extended warranty with it. That said, 2 hours on the phone with Microsoft, nobody seem...
  9. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  10. Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my microsoft rewards points: on the Microsoft Rewards app it said if i bought the xbox1 S I'd received 28000 points and i had the console since Christmas but did not get my points 5bc660c2-079d-451b-ba61-d83c0a799de6