not getting ULTIMATE access despite paying for it

Discus and support not getting ULTIMATE access despite paying for it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought xbox live ultimate for my boys using my account - they still dont have access on their accounts on the same xbox one.... no luck reaching... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HannahWoodward, Apr 26, 2020.

1. not getting ULTIMATE access despite paying for it

I bought xbox live ultimate for my boys using my account - they still dont have access on their accounts on the same xbox one.... no luck reaching anyone who can help.... I paid for three months which shows on my microsoft account as ending end of May 2020.

Any help? Thanks

:)

HannahWoodward, Apr 26, 2020
  2. HannahWoodward Win User

thanks Ill try that - we've never had this issue before and purchases were done the same way

They have access to GOLD LIVE which I didnt buy
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. HannahWoodward Win User

ok thanks so much I'll have a look - sounds right but we couldn't figure it out
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold is included in Ultimate, so it is working as it should. Game Pass itself doesn't share, but the games downloaded from it do. So you would need to download the games from your account first and then they can access them.
  6. HannahWoodward Win User

so in future then, does each son have to purchase ultimate to have access to game pass?
Thema:

1. not getting ULTIMATE access despite paying for it - Similar Threads - getting ULTIMATE access

2. I can't t get my 1 Year Game Pass Ultimate back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't t get my 1 Year Game Pass Ultimate back: First my account was hacked. After a long time I finally got my account back but I still haven't received my one year game pass ultimate back. I try to contact several agents everyday but they...
  3. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  4. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate subscription not letting me get my money back for gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription not letting me get my money back for gold subscription: Hi, I just purchased a month of Xbox Live Gold for 10$, and wanted to get game pass for a month as well. I was offered "game pass ultimate" which apparently includes xbox live, but when I...
  6. Can I get back my Xbox Live GOLD subscription back after I cancelled Ultimate pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get back my Xbox Live GOLD subscription back after I cancelled Ultimate pass?: So I recently cancelled my UP subscription and as a result its also cancelled my xbox live gold. Now its asking me subscribe again to Gold yet i purchased a full year subscription only in February...
  7. is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!: is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! 9431e6e0-1319-46b7-89d2-e79bb330b35c
  8. Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again: My Ultimate subscription says that my next charge is the beginning of last month and im unable to play my game pass games but still have gold. So I tried canceling my sub to see if that would fix...
  9. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?: I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify. I'm from Brazil, so the offer is certainly valid around here. I've been...
  10. Bought BF1 ultimate edition, didn't get my code for EA access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought BF1 ultimate edition, didn't get my code for EA access: Bought BF1 and waited the required 10 days for the EA access code and yet still, i didn't get it. I have been going back and fourth from EA to Xbox chats to resolve the issue but yet it did not...