not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked?

Discus and support not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked? d96d1b49-3c64-49b2-9e9b-5e8d94d1c7a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 9fa4d9e6-8b01-4cc3-91a5-87a4b5d4e841, Nov 25, 2017.

1. not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked?

not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked?

:)

9fa4d9e6-8b01-4cc3-91a5-87a4b5d4e841, Nov 25, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Xbox LIVE gold offer emails

Go to "My Account" and you should see a link that says "Contact Preferences" there will be boxes there for you to uncheck so that you stop getting emails.

bowski477, Nov 25, 2017
  3. NoNameIII
    NoNameIII Guest
    Not getting any mail from Xbox services such as Xbox.com; Xbox Account Info or Xbox live rewards

I am getting no mail from any of the above services, even mail that I used to get like Xbox newsletters and Xbox membership expiry warning and xbox live rewards monthly newsletter, or any competitions that I entered.

I have already put in my email address in the contact preferences, and even changed it for longer periods, and also changed privacy settings, but all to no avail.

NoNameIII, Nov 25, 2017
  4. NoNameIII Win User

Not getting any mail from Xbox services such as Xbox.com; Xbox Account Info or Xbox live rewards

Contact Preferences has all ticked and the right email.

I need the mail as i can then enter competitions, get promotional mail, and you get free xbox live points in some messages as well.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox LIVE gold offer emails

Go to "My Account" and you should see a link that says "Contact Preferences" there will be boxes there for you to uncheck so that you stop getting emails.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Changing my preferred email contact...

Hey there Masa - as Mavxrick mentioned, the only way to change your Windows LIVE ID is from the console at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  7. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

If your wanting to apply for the ambassadors program you WILL NEED a windows live ID. So to solve all your problems at once it would probably be best to just create a new windows live ID and then change the windows live ID on your account via your console
    to it and that should update you all across the board. Then you will be able to apply for the ambassadors program as well.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I don't think Masa wants to change the windows Live ID just the preferred contact email address for the account, this can be done at

https://billing.microsoft.com

Go into your personal details to ammend your contact email address.

At least this was how I understood the question, as usual I'm probably miles off but as the Fonz would say heeyyyyy.
Thema:

1. not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked? - Similar Threads - getting email updates

2. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  3. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  4. I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...: I'm trying to find a way to email Microsoft, but it only lets me talk to a virtual agent that can't solve my problem. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/SonicPopcorn106 [link] [comments]
  5. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  6. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...
  7. Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in: How do i make it so my dad doesn't get a notification on his email that says a unusual sign in attempt when i have my friend signing into my account is there anyway to have only me get the...
  8. anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone: so i had a second account that i used for games with account specific progress, example warframe, this accounts email was deleted ( it was a gmail account ) after a attempt to get into it was...
  9. Email address is correct, but I'm getting a prompt to update it.

in XBoX Rewards
    Email address is correct, but I'm getting a prompt to update it.: When I'm on the Live Rewards account page, it says: "Some of the information we have on file appears to be incorrect. Please ensure the personal email associated with your Microsoft Commerce...
  10. I keep getting an email that my account needs to make a deposit but I need to update my billing

in XBoX Rewards
    I keep getting an email that my account needs to make a deposit but I need to update my billing: I looked at my both my biz and personal microsoft accounts in billing all the information is correct? SO not sure what they want me to update? 01be91bc-860d-4573-a236-b10ce10e06d3