Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals

Discus and support Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had Xbox Live on auto-renew for the yearly subscription for countless years. I still seem to have Xbox Live Gold right now, but It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stung In Da But, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals

I have had Xbox Live on auto-renew for the yearly subscription for countless years. I still seem to have Xbox Live Gold right now, but It is not showing up when I go to the store to get the free monthly games or get a deal on another game. Is there a way
    I can fix this without paying another $60 to "get" Xbox Live again?

:)

Stung In Da But, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Since you've tried the above troubleshooting methods provided by the other ambassadors, I would suggest talking to Xbox Support and explaining the issue to them. They should be able to help you out, no problem.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#2
  3. Stung In Da But Win User

I'm still getting the same issue after doing this
  4. {Parity} Win User

You can also try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console.
  5. Stung In Da But Win User

Still getting the same issues
  6. denis97g Win User

try to remove and redownload your profile and see if it works.
Thema:

1. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals - Similar Threads - getting Live Rewards

2. plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...: i need help getting my diamonds rewards back in the vip vault i had more then enough to get the year of Xbox live code card but the change over took them nand only gave me my points so is there...
  3. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  4. I would like to get my xbox live rewards deposited be fore the change

in XBoX Rewards
    I would like to get my xbox live rewards deposited be fore the change: i would like to get my xbox rewards deposited i do not want my points converted to micosoft rewards and i am not intrested in opting out either and cant manually deposit existing points which im...
  5. I'm not getting my Xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm not getting my Xbox live rewards: A few weeks ago I reached rank 50 on swbf2 and I'm supposed to get 65 gamer points yet, I haven't. In game it says I have 100% but on the Xbox screen it says I'm still locked at 98%. What's going...
  6. Not getting any Xbox Live Reward points from subsciption?

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting any Xbox Live Reward points from subsciption?: I'm not getting any reward points from my xbox live gold subsciption. c74042b3-1d58-47ff-b432-8f2652bbe98e
  7. Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward: I’m pretty sure I met all requirements for January’s Xbox Live Rewards but have not received anything. Can you please examine my account. 1c436472-20ac-4278-bf0d-c3f0456f33d9
  8. Not getting my xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting my xbox live rewards: my rewards credits have not went up in about two years even tho ive spent hundreds if not more on xbox live and games. dff29959-d42b-4c31-b38b-134978dc6d4d
  9. I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    I participated in The Xbox live reward program but i didn't get any rewards?: Hi, guys, I finished with Free game marathon reward program that ended on February 12. I wondered when I will know something about rewards or anything. Maybe I didn't match the criteria....
  10. Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t Get January XBox Live Reward: I’m pretty sure I met all requirements for January’s Xbox Live Rewards but have not received anything. Can you please examine my account 1855433c-48c0-4482-81c9-4503fca0ebd5