Not getting Xbox msgs on my Xbox, but they're going to my Xbox app on my phone

Discus and support Not getting Xbox msgs on my Xbox, but they're going to my Xbox app on my phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having a really weird issue where when someone sends me a private message, I don't get a notification on my xbox, but I get it on my phone through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by pogue972, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. pogue972
    pogue972 Guest

I'm having a really weird issue where when someone sends me a private message, I don't get a notification on my xbox, but I get it on my phone through the Xbox app. I have no idea why this is happening. It seemed to start all of the sudden randomly. I have
    the settings on my Xbox app to show messages, but I assumed this would just show messages on my Xbox and my phone at the same time. Is there any settings I can change to fix this?

Here's the settings I have set on my Xbox app on my phone.

Not getting Xbox msgs on my Xbox, but they're going to my Xbox app on my phone [​IMG]

This is on a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 8. My Xbox is an Xbox One X running the latest firmware. I looked around in my settings for my Xbox and I have it set to receive messages, so I have no idea what the problem is.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Thema:

1. Not getting Xbox msgs on my Xbox, but they're going to my Xbox app on my phone - Similar Threads - getting msgs they're

2. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  3. Not getting Xbox MESSAGE notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting Xbox MESSAGE notifications: Not getting Xbox message notifications after a recent enforcement ban, it was lifted early after appealing it but ever since then I am not getting Xbox message notifications, I get party and game...
  4. My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game: I have this issue with my xbox where it turns itself off as soon as I get on the menu screen of a disc game. I have played a few of my digital games and apps with no problem but as soon as i start...
  5. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

in XBoX on Windows
    Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???: I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install. Click play, get error. Football Manager...
  6. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  7. GETTING INTO MULTIPLAYER GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GETTING INTO MULTIPLAYER GAMES: The last few weeks i've been having a lot of trouble getting into multiplayer games like the new COD, as well as Apex Legends. I've tried shutting off my xbox and unplugging it. i've disconnected...
  8. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  9. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  10. Is someone masking my GT? Getting random msgs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is someone masking my GT? Getting random msgs: Over the past few weeks I’ve been receiving msgs from other xbox players that I’m not even playing with. At first I thought it was spam, but they are specific in game requests like “use your ult”,...