Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1

Discus and support Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I pre ordered battlefield 1 back in May and I haven't got my pre order bonus can you help me out? It's been obviously over 10 days since it's been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by J03YB0II, Nov 5, 2016.

1. J03YB0II
    J03YB0II Guest

Hi I pre ordered battlefield 1 back in May and I haven't got my pre order bonus can you help me out? It's been obviously over 10 days since it's been out

:)

J03YB0II, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

I preorderd a physical copy from Microsoft store and I'm still missing my Pre order bonus Brothers to the end gear pack that was promised to all pre orders.

Yesterday I recived 4 codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement which I got a code for in my disc and thats not what I'm asking for.

All I whant is my pre order DLC pack.

Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA-4A40-B189-0E1EE25BF965, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Don D413
    Don D413 Guest
    Preorder DS3 Deluxe but still no DS1 code

So I pre-ordered Dark Souls III but I never got the pre-order bonus of the Dark Souls 1 backwards compatible code.

Don D413, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1 :)

Mister Beep, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  6. Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA- Win User

Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

I preorderd a physical copy from Microsoft store and I'm still missing my Pre order bonus Brothers to the end gear pack that was promised to all pre orders.

Yesterday I recived 4 codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement which I got a code for in my disc and thats not what I'm asking for.

All I whant is my pre order DLC pack.
  7. UKSTEVO7 Win User

LA Noire £25 At Tesco's but..

i got it cheap from gameplay , i also got the best of all the pre order bonus cases, half a gig of extra missions, and the only place with game that u get over 1 case,

only £28 at time of pre order so happy days
  8. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

"Cloth" map... really?

rotflmao @ "pre-order bonus"! That's exactly what I got in my off-the-shelf copy. Next thing you know they'll be offering free cover art with pre-orders.
  9. aircobra Win User

Halo Pulse Armor Code Arives Nov 30?

That was a problem with their system. Got my pre-order bonus from Best Buy when I picked it up.
Thema:

1. Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1 - Similar Threads - got pre order

2. Have I got one punch in the pre order?

in XBoX Rewards
    Have I got one punch in the pre order?: Im just wondering if when I got Monster Hunter World, which says "You Pre-ordered" but I have not received a punch on the card. 672111d4-cbed-488e-8838-1444368903ae
  3. never got my pre order bonus for sea of thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never got my pre order bonus for sea of thieves: I have checked my xbox live messages and it wasnt there 29f195e2-f3eb-4b38-a15a-299a50224f5d
  4. Pre Ordered Xbox One X special edition and got screwed by Microsoft xbox.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Ordered Xbox One X special edition and got screwed by Microsoft xbox.: I pre ordered the Xbox One X limited edition when it became available. I ordered via MS Store order in Aug. #8154651659. I called to confirm order and was told that MS had received the order and...
  5. Pre Ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition, never got GTA5 Online Bonus $

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition, never got GTA5 Online Bonus $: Preordered the Ultimate edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 that was supposed to give me $2,000,000 in GTA 5 online within 7-10 days. After 12 days I didn't have it so I contacted rockstar support...
  6. I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?: Hi! I hope I'm in the right place - I can't find a way to send a support ticket in the traditional 'e-mail' form. I recently pre-ordered Madden Legendary Edition - prior to launch, as I...
  7. Pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition way back when it came out and never got my Dark Souls ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition way back when it came out and never got my Dark Souls ...: It’s probably way too late for anyone to help me with this, but way back when it was first coming out, I preordered Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition. I was supposed to receive a code for Dark Souls...
  8. my pre order got cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my pre order got cancelled: hi, I. pre. orderd fifa18 a few. weeks ago. and I played the. EAearly acces today, but now. it says. my pre. order issent bought. any. idea. why? 3ed3c099-eb6a-462a-94a1-e5ae740360bb
  9. I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order: I preorder the game on june 5, 2017 and was charged $97.41 on june 10,2017. Then on september 17, 2017 I was charged $97.41 again for the same pre-order. I want to know if my account will be...
  10. Am I the only person who got their pre order Project Scorpio edition. That DOES NOT BLOODY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only person who got their pre order Project Scorpio edition. That DOES NOT BLOODY ...: I’d like to know if anyone else receive their Xbox one x today and the bloody thing does not work. 7c80800e-3ace-4915-99d5-0de9ec67b1b2