Not happy

Discus and support Not happy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my Xbox one is not reading discs and making weird noise and now its just a black screen.so i tried to get it repaired but it don't work as soon as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mackay55, Feb 16, 2014.

1. mackay55
    mackay55 Guest

Not happy

so my Xbox one is not reading discs and making weird noise and now its just a black screen.so i tried to get it repaired but it don't work as soon as it gets to the billing bit i get this "An error occurred. Please try again." Not happy :(

:)

mackay55, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Blitzwing704
    Blitzwing704 Guest
    NOT HAPPY!!!

true. but the 6 i have left are a pain for me. spent over an hour trying to beat barraka, sindel and shoa khan with shang tsung. then i have the last challenge, three shao khans using stryker, the three goros, shang tsung and quan chi using raiden (still
    not sure why im having trouble with that one. then noob versus reptile scorpion and someone else.

so i dunno. might try them here and there when im bored to see if i get lucky on them.

Blitzwing704, Feb 16, 2014
  3. NOT HAPPY!!!

You might as well to get the tower master achievement.

Ya boy J Christ, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Not happy

Hi there try calling support to setup a repair 1-800-4my-xbox might be easier and less hassle.

SilentGamer895, Feb 16, 2014
  5. DarthMozza Win User

Happy Happy Happy

I have traded in my dreaded PS3 and put a deposit down on a pre order,have lots of store credit left towards it and am saving the rest frantically and counting down the days until launch,it's like Christmas will come early,I can't wait :)
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Happy Happy Happy

I'm really excited as well this will be the first console I've ever preordered.
  7. Judge Win User

Happy Happy Happy

I'm excited as well, OP :).
  8. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Happy Happy Happy

I complained after they caved to the morons who did not understand the original policies. But other than that no complaints here. Other than the fact that there are too many games I want and not enough money to buy them all lol
  9. TheBlack12elve Win User

Happy Happy Happy

Dude, my little girl is four months now and money is beyond tight. I want this thing bad but not only are we basically broke, we want two of them. We don't share consoles well, lol. Well, guess we'll see you guys in 2016..hehe...hehehe........heh......

Sigh. Depressed now.
Thema:

Not happy

1. Not happy - Similar Threads - happy

2. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  3. Happy new years!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy new years!: Happy New Year! I'm hoping to finally finish Assassin's Creed Odyssey this year 9b68fbef-51bd-4cb3-b8a6-adcece1975eb
  4. I Am Not Very Happy With Microsoft At The Moment

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Not Very Happy With Microsoft At The Moment: I have an Xbox One X Scorpio edition that has been nothing but trouble for me. I have had it where it goes to the black screen of death twice when I had warranty so I sent it back both times...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week -- Even through the holidays! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your...
  7. Being double charged again...not happy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being double charged again...not happy: Since some games i have previously payed for have been added to gamepass my ownership has been revoked. Not all but a least 3 i have owned sinced before gamepass existed now say in the store "You...
  8. Happy Horror Game Halloween!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Horror Game Halloween!: I just sat around and played Gears. I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters. Also, props to you OP. Jason is my favorite "slasher". My girlfriend prefers Michael Myers though....
  9. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...

in XboX Insiders
    OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]